FEATURED FA agent thread

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I don't they they will sign Suh. Personally I thiink that Gallimore is one starting DT and the other starting DT we haven't drafted yet coming soon.

Gallimore is a 3-tech and will not hold up against combo blocking. Need a real NT that is naturally big and strong .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Its frustrating reading people thinking you can have a secondary with a bunch of rookies and second year guys. When seattle became contenders kam and earl were 4 year vets, browner like 8 years in and Sherman was a 3 year vet. I dont know where this all rookie secondary dream comes from for some fans. If you like Grant then we need a vet cb. If you like Surtain then we need a vet safety. You cant have both and expect cohesion back there

Just read this ........you nailed it 100%

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Waiting for the reaction when the Cowboys bring back Gerald McCoy for another try.

Well, you at least think it's possible, don't you?

Mr_437

Reaction score
I clicked No. Prefer Peterson as a CB over FS, but would like the team to pass all together.

FS is just different, it's a different mentality n mindset that most CBs don't possess. So, just get a "True Safety", and the Cowboys are in luck Quinn has 4 safeties on the Market, I know of.

JBS

Reaction score
Obviously there is no way to know this, by I'd rather get Moehrig or Grant in round 2. If our front office thinks one of those guys will be there, I pass..if they think they are both gone...I'm in

Havic

Reaction score
Peterson can still play CB in this league. This might be a possibility in a few years.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'd much rather just get a true talented safety. He's not a bad option and better than what we have been putting back there for a the past 10+ years, but I want those positions to finally be viewed as more than just plug and plays.

Johnny23

Reaction score
No. He's your veteran CB you pair with Diggs and the draft pick.

The Natural

Reaction score
I dont consider a guy thats been an all-pro in this league a “project”. I don’t care if he wants to play FS or CB, if you can sign him you do it.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Coverting a older, slower corner to a safety is more for a two high safety scheme. A single high safety needs to be faster to go sideline to sideline. The FS for Dan Quinn's scheme needs to be the fastest player on the defense.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm giving likes to anyone who updates this thread with league news.

Unless you're too close to me on the likes list or a Prescott fan or I just genuinely don't like you.

Your stipulation/requirement/qualification list is intimidating....

Rayman70

Reaction score
didnt look deep in the SB so umm a bit premature
Creed Humphrey, Brown, Radunz, and Darrisaw could creep up into the bottom of round 1 actually. This is the second tier of tackles..and they are very good. Not sure what you mean. Oline is one area that is widely known to be solid in this draft. Corner is the other. Everything else is a crap shoot.