FEATURED FA agent thread

streetcredit

Reaction score
He would be the QB of the defense, pay him $40 million/year as long as his cap hit is $20 million, we're OK

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
With proven safeties like Anthony Harris, Lamarcus Joyner, Tre Boston, Earl Thomas, Ricardo Allen, Malik Hooker, & Demontae Kazee all available? Nope, I like Patrick Peterson but I’ll pass on another safety experiment.

The logic eludes me. He can't play his real position, so buy him and try him at a new one?
Don't we need a punter too?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What I like about adding Sherman is the intangible he brings to the room. He'll be the Sean Lee of the secondary. Like having an on-field coach for the young guys. With him on the team, I'd have no problem drafting the best safety, Mohrig at 10 and CB in the 2nd round. Read a tweet of one GM calling him the smartest CB in the league. Says he make get beat from time to time, but it not coz he fooled by QB and/or WR.

One caveat though.......ain't paying him $10M (LOL)

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Jason Verrett and Malik Hooker.

Both are injured a lot, so we likely can sign them for super cheap.

I like Desmond King, but believe he would prefer to play corner on the slot.

Im ok with Kazee or Jenkins at safety
Verret and Hooker are the type of guys we would sign. I wouldn’t be super broken up if we did this.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, Woods and Awuzie! Not because I want them but because we like are guys and you know that's what Jerruh is gonna do!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Creed Humphrey, Brown, Radunz, and Darrisaw could creep up into the bottom of round 1 actually. This is the second tier of tackles..and they are very good. Not sure what you mean. Oline is one area that is widely known to be solid in this draft. Corner is the other. Everything else is a crap shoot.

There are some good second rounders too. Cosmi and Little are very good T prospects. Probably gone in the 35-45 range.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm giving likes to anyone who updates this thread with league news.

Unless you're too close to me on the likes list or a Prescott fan or I just genuinely don't like you.
THIS shows exactly how big of a d-bag you really are. No one needs your likes. Get over yourself!

cristglo

Reaction score
I would love to have one of each CB or S But my greatest wish is Dalvin Tomlinson DT
After watching games from last year how we just got ran all over We need a DT He is better IMO then any thats in this draft. They are loaded with CB and S getting someone like Tomlinson and pick up Sherman to play S or Neal gives us the option to go BPA
Slater Pitts Farley Surtain Parsons

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He would be a huge upgrade from Woods. Huge. That said you can’t pay much for a project. My preference would be trading down in the draft and grabbing a safety in round 3/4.

Rayman70

Reaction score
desmond king and PP. King is also a good player to have on special teams. I think when he was with the Chargers he really played well..returned kicks too. Hes fast.

DAL1180

Reaction score
Its frustrating reading people thinking you can have a secondary with a bunch of rookies and second year guys. When seattle became contenders kam and earl were 4 year vets, browner like 8 years in and Sherman was a 3 year vet. I dont know where this all rookie secondary dream comes from for some fans. If you like Grant then we need a vet cb. If you like Surtain then we need a vet safety. You cant have both and expect cohesion back there
I agree. The last time this worked was probably the 1981 49ers.