FEATURED FA agent thread

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No way I would extend Zeke or Jaylon at all. Those guys are already wasted money. Lawrence is most likely the only guy left after the OL restructures. The Cowboys have lots of their own guys to try and keep. Remember, Jerry likes his guys.

I agree not extending Zeke and Jaylon but who on the D deserves a 2nd contract? I'm saying D coz all our key offensive payers are locked up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id be noble if I made $263,541,804 off of contracts alone. Not Giselle or endorsements lol
who cares if he and his ego wanted to he could be the highest paid player yearly and could have hamstrung his teams for all he could get , he took FAR LESS regardless..he obviously sees the bigger picture. Stop making excuses for rockports boyfriend..

our guy could have taken 35/4 and been rich and got a second deal after 3 years if he proved on the field..thats seeing the bigger picture holding out for every drop plus clauses that the DC got zero benefit at all, that the opposite of team friendly..

Carson

Reaction score
who cares if he and his ego wanted to he could be the highest paid player yearly and could have hamstrung his teams for all he could get , he took FAR LESS regardless..he obviously sees the bigger picture. Stop making excuses for rockports boyfriend..

our guy could have taken 35/4 and been rich and got a second deal after 3 years if he proved on the field..thats seeing the bigger picture holding out for every drop plus clauses that the DC got zero benefit at all, that the opposite of team friendly..

Woah now. Brady takes less to help his team. It’s much easier to take less when you made over $260+ million ... not his first big contract.

Carson

Reaction score

quickccc

Reaction score
- I'd much rather chance Sherman as a free safety than CB; Durability issues and declining recovery speed at CB.
But his vet leadership, ball skills and instincts and Quinn system could come in very handy.

- I could see (and expect) a vet stop gap CB. I’d have to do some homework on best suited (and bargain cheap) on available; janoris Jenkins, Jason Verett, Malcolm Butler, Desmond Trufant, Troy Hill,
Kevin King

– Shaquill Griffin is gonna be too costly, surprised Seattle did not tag him.

- Desmond King is too limited on recovery speed, but a move to FS with his ball skills/ knack for INTs ? And we could use his return skills for special teams.

- ATL safety Damontae Kazee, is another an INT guy, I’d consider bringing in cheap to stop gap compete at FS, albeit recovering from serious injury.
- I’m not interested in Robert Alford nor Ricardo Allen) at all.

- Imo, Keanu Neal would have to have to offer head and shoulders vast more than what Donovan Wilson could give us as a strong safety.
Though limited in experience, Wilson seemed to display a knack for big plays, big hits, blitzes and fumble strip hits, turnovers in limited time.
He rarely hit the field his rookie year under Kris Richard, and this was really a chance at learning the game upfront as a starter.
Maybe Wilson is not always in position (due to limited game inexperience ?) and he’s limited in athleticism, but Wilson still tends to show up in plays made.
He has ball hawk skills and a physical head-hunter tone. My biggest question with him is can he physically match up in man coverage with TEs and slots.
If it’s not that much different in ability between the two, that’s more money saved with going with what’s already on your roster.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There seems to be some really good talent being released by other teams with the reduced salary cap and simply can no longer afford them. The Jones boys would be foolish not to take advantage of this and their cap rollover from last season by investing in these newly released skilled players. Win now!

Carson

Reaction score
There seems to be some really good talent being released by other teams with the reduced salary cap and simply can no longer afford them. The Jones boys would be foolish not to take advantage of this and their cap rollover from last season by investing in these newly released skilled players. Win now!
I believe they will this year. I’m not expecting Harris or Tomlinson. But a few guys like Brown, Neal would go a long way