FEATURED FA agent thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
She has largely become a Cowboys mouthpiece. She also tweeted some BS that last year they made “mini splashes in FA” and it caused chemistry issues in locker room. So apparently they won’t spend in FA because of that.

That’s some serious FO spin she’s throwing out there.
Well we wouldn't want to spoil Jerry's family atmosphere now would we?

As far as Slater, she knows she'd better sing the company song if she wants the access she need to earn a living.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She has largely become a Cowboys mouthpiece. She also tweeted some BS that last year they made “mini splashes in FA” and it caused chemistry issues in locker room. So apparently they won’t spend in FA because of that.

That’s some serious FO spin she’s throwing out there.

With the exception of her lips, Jane is useless.

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh look a safety that could help us signs a reasonable contract elsewhere but was apparently too pricey for us.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I honestly think they look at every player and decide they can draft a better option.

Then the staff doesn't want to play rookies.

I didn't expect to be this disappointed today.

Its not immediate gratification, but both players I wanted signed VERY reasonable deals today.

stiletto

Reaction score
******!!! I wanted us to get him!! Then again, when does Jerry ever get involved in this round of FA? We like our secondary......*vomits*

They got the coach now that can make the turd punchbowl into a regular punchbowl apparently. The ownership of this team is laughable. They sit there and talk themselves into George Costanza type decisions with a bunch of "Yes" men all around them.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They got the coach now that can make the turd punchbowl into a regular punchbowl apparently. The ownership of this team is laughable. They sit there and talk themselves into George Costanza type decisions with a bunch of "Yes" men all around them.

The worst of it was that Johnson wasn't expensive. The Cowboys could afford the contract Johnson signed!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
The worst of it was that Johnson wasn't expensive. The Cowboys could afford the contract Johnson signed!!
I truly want to puke.

I didn't expect to get him, but I also didn't think he would go to the BROWNS for cheap.

Do they realize this guy is better than anyone they have had at safety since Woodson?

Guess not.