Facebook Parenting: For the Troubled Teen

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414199 said:
well I guess I could beat him or make him afraid of me, make him wear "modest" clothes like your children and then home school him. That would really get him ready for adulthood.

My son has probably seen more of the word in his 8 years than you have in your entire life.

I better start praying for your kid. He is surely going to need it. By the way, if you think that my kids wear modest clothing because we don't money you are nuts. And it doesn't mean I care less about them. It means they have something you are not providing to your kid. Values.

I really pity your kid. He's going to be lost in about 12 years when he finds out that everything he want isn't just handed to him.

And you can take a shot at homeschooling all you want. But my oldest daughter graduated with a 3.8 GPA and scored 1900+ on her SAT.

You talk about things you don't know anything about. And it shows with every post.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414199 said:
well I guess I could beat him or make him afraid of me, make him wear "modest" clothes like your children and then home school him. That would really get him ready for adulthood.

My son has probably seen more of the word in his 8 years than you have in your entire life.

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4414205 said:
His retaliatory actions are video taped for the world to see.

Sorry for condemning a person who says they're going to ground their child for 3 years......or "til probably college".

Retaliatory? Well, that's the left for you. Publishing your kids is now retaliatory.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

OMG that is hilarious.

Please. Do keep posting.

rkell87

Reaction score
5Stars;4414202 said:
I have not read the whole thread, but the topic made me think about what happened here in Utah.

Maybe I should give it a try?
:confused:

When you sign up, I guess you need to use your real name?

if you want people to be able to find you by name use your real name. My gf's dad is just listed as G

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414206 said:
so going online in a video to embarrass her and shoot up her computer (of course the moron is so dumb he doesn't realize she will just go to the library or a friends to get online now) was the right response?

He thought so. It's his kid. He knows what she has done before this. He even said she had done it in the past and TOLD her he would do this and she still did it.

She got what he told her she would get. obviously, your kid can't trust you to do what you say. Unless you don't punish him for anything. Again, either way, he is going to have it real rough.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4414217 said:
What the hell does this have to do with anything?

He seems to think he is somehow superior because he buys real expensive clothes and I choose to buy regular clothes other than my business suits. He thinks if you shop at Wal-Mart you are low life.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4414218 said:
Retaliatory? Well, that's the left for you. Publishing your kids is now retaliatory.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

OMG that is hilarious.

Please. Do keep posting.

Is there any topic that you can't make political? Any topic at all?

It's retaliatory because:

1. He's acting out of anger.

2. He has a specific intent to embarrass her, why else post it on HER Facebook page as he says he was going to.

3. It's premeditated. He said he almost did this the "last time". "Last time" being something he can't even remember, however that makes sense. You've done something nearly as bad as the act that I am most disappointed about but I can't remember. "Childish and stupid" is what he calls it.........as if children have never been known to exhibit such qualities.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
rkell87;4414220 said:
if you want people to be able to find you by name use your real name. My gf's dad is just listed as G

If you don't use your real name, how would anyone far away that you have not seen for awhile know who you are?

See...this is the kind of thing that I kinda find useless. I don't need interweb friends, I already have many real friends that I don't like and that don't like me! ;)

If I do sign up, how would anyone know me as 5Stars, besides you stupid Cowboy fans?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4414225 said:
Is there any topic that you can't make political? Any topic at all?

It's retaliatory because:

1. He's acting out of anger.

2. He has a specific intent to embarrass her, why else post it on HER Facebook page as he says he was going to.

3. It's premeditated. He said he almost did this the "last time". "Last time" being something he can't even remember, however that makes sense. You've done something nearly as bad as the act that I am most disappointed about but I can't remember. "Childish and stupid" is what he calls it.........as if children have never been known to exhibit such qualities.

Truth hurts I know. But that is the direction this country is going and the blame needs to be laid where it belongs.

And it's not retaliatory. It is him doing HIS JOB as a parent.

rkell87

Reaction score
5Stars;4414227 said:
If you don't use your real name, how would anyone far away that you have not seen for awhile know who you are?

See...this is the kind of thing that I kinda find useless. I don't need interweb friends, I already have many real friends that I don't like and that don't like me! ;)

If I do sign up, how would anyone know me as 5Stars, besides you stupid Cowboy fans?

they wouldn't

if you sign up as 5stars then thats what people would know you as

if you want to reconnect with old friends then you need to use your real name

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
trickblue;4413526 said:
CHECK YOUR CHILD'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT...

I can promise you that you have NO idea what is going on there...

See, here is an example of what I'm talking about.

How could I check my child's facebook if I don't know what he/she's username is?

rkell87

Reaction score
5Stars;4414235 said:
See, here is an example of what I'm talking about.

How could I check my child's facebook if I don't know what he/she's username is?

tell them to give you their log in info

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4414223 said:
He thought so. It's his kid. He knows what she has done before this. He even said she had done it in the past and TOLD her he would do this and she still did it.

She got what he told her she would get. obviously, your kid can't trust you to do what you say. Unless you don't punish him for anything. Again, either way, he is going to have it real rough.

I certainly don't go online and cut up his hockey sticks, or tip the cage off his helmet to prove a point

guaranteed he does better in life than yours

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4414230 said:
Truth hurts I know. But that is the direction this country is going and the blame needs to be laid where it belongs.

And it's not retaliatory. It is him doing HIS JOB as a parent.

embarrassing your kid and destroying her property is doing his job?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4414224 said:
He seems to think he is somehow superior because he buys real expensive clothes and I choose to buy regular clothes other than my business suits. He thinks if you shop at Wal-Mart you are low life.

you were the one who stated your daughter was creating a line of modest clothes that do not reveal anything, modest does not just mean cheaply made

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414243 said:
I certainly don't go online and cut up his hockey sticks, or tip the cage off his helmet to prove a point

guaranteed he does better in life than yours

LOL!

WTH kind of statement is that? You are such a childish person. Again, your son has my pity.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414244 said:
embarrassing your kid and destroying her property is doing his job?

Apparently it was his laptop. And she deserved what she got.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
rkell87;4414241 said:
tell them to give you their log in info

:laugh2:

I retired as an Computer Main Frame Programmer for DoD, and that is one of the first things they teach is to not give out your logon info or password!

That is why I don't see how it's beneficial?

The woman in the Utah example, it was said that some of her "friends" did not know where she lived or who she was, but one of her friends had asked he what her address was awhile back so they could send her a Birthday card. That's how the Police found where she lived, other than that little bit of information, she would have been dead by morning!

Are you on facebook? If so, is it under you real name or your Cowboy name?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4414246 said:
you were the one who stated your daughter was creating a line of modest clothes that do not reveal anything, modest does not just mean cheaply made

I thought you were on your walmart tangent again. The modest clothes is something she feel passionate about. You have a problem with that?