Video: Fair and balanced analysis of Dak Prescott

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The problem is just missing open guys. He's running downfield free. He's open. There's nothing complicated here. It's just accuracy. You don't need months of playing with a guy to hit a WR running free straight downfield.

Actually...……….No...…….more specifically, its deep throw accuracy and simply consistency.

There are entire tapes of Dak making perfect deep throws.

if you came out of that watching that video and all you got out of it was that "Dak is inaccurate all the time on every level" then you have serious comprehension problems.

Or you are just a troll.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one can coach the flaws out of a player. They player can work on his flaws to decrease the frequency in which his flaws appear, but they will always be there.

You can't say hey Tebow, keep playing those flaws will go away. Hey Sanchez keep playing those flaws will go away. Now Dak is way better than the players I just mention. The good with Dak out weighs the bad and that's why we've won two divisional crowns with him as a starter.

It's like a piece of crap human being. That piece of crap human being can work on bettering himself. But his crappiness will always rear its ugly head every now and then. And that's why we have people in this world that just can't get their stuff together and QB's that just can't make it in the NFL.

DISCLAIMER.
I like Dak. And I'm not calling him a piece of crap or saying he shouldn't be in the NFL. I'm just saying he has minor flaws in his game and every now and then those minor flaws will cause minor problems. But his timing will get better ergo his stats will get better.

Then you didn't watch the video. This guy clearly states that all the tough things that you cant improve on, Dak is amazing at.

The ONE critique he has is the deep throw accuracy which is easily fixed by repetition.

So once again, the trolls take one across the nose.

Its actually hilarious that someone would think that THIS video makes Dak look bad.

This video is complete vindication that the Trolls have no idea what they are talking about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one can coach the flaws out of a player. They player can work on his flaws to decrease the frequency in which his flaws appear, but they will always be there.

You can't say hey Tebow, keep playing those flaws will go away. Hey Sanchez keep playing those flaws will go away. Now Dak is way better than the players I just mention. The good with Dak out weighs the bad and that's why we've won two divisional crowns with him as a starter.

It's like a piece of crap human being. That piece of crap human being can work on bettering himself. But his crappiness will always rear its ugly head every now and then. And that's why we have people in this world that just can't get their stuff together and QB's that just can't make it in the NFL.

DISCLAIMER.
I like Dak. And I'm not calling him a piece of crap or saying he shouldn't be in the NFL. I'm just saying he has minor flaws in his game and every now and then those minor flaws will cause minor problems. But his timing will get better ergo his stats will get better.

LOL...…"every once in a while his minor flaws will cause minor problems"?

ahahahahaaha!!!!! Can I quote you on that?

Talk about the most laughable nit picking thing I have EVER heard.

Anything else you want to add?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The problem is just missing open guys. He's running downfield free. He's open. There's nothing complicated here. It's just accuracy. You don't need months of playing with a guy to hit a WR running free straight downfield.

Yet we win the game. Amazing. All these accuracy problems and he doesn't throw a lot of picks.

Pro bowls, playoffs, more wins then anyone not name Tom Brady?

I guess you will just have to sit there with that dumb look on your face and wonder how he does it. LOL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't mistake statistics that are subject to interpretation for facts. Does that stat really reflect accuracy, or does it just reflect who has to throw to WRs that are unable to get much separation. If you watch the actual video that is the source of this thread you'll see that he has been in accurate on specific kinds of throws downfield that is having a big impact on how defenses are playing him. He is compensating by making throws he is good.

Don't mistake his ability to stick with what he does well with being an accurate passer.

It's completion percentage into tight windows.

It's not total completions.

Using percentages makes it a legit comparison to QBs that attempted less tight window throws.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
LOL...…"every once in a while his minor flaws will cause minor problems"?

ahahahahaaha!!!!! Can I quote you on that?

Talk about the most laughable nit picking thing I have EVER heard.

Anything else you want to add?
Did my post make you turn pink on the inside or are your pheromones just raging out of control?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did my post make you turn pink on the inside or are your pheromones just raging out of control?

You have to know its getting bad for trolls like you when you guys start posting videos that talk about how great a young QB he is as evidence that he isn't perfect.

"The difference between Dak and the best QB's in the game is his deep ball accuracy"

"All a QB has to do to fix that is repetition"

Trolls: "See, I told you"

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Using percentages makes it a legit comparison to QBs that attempted less tight window throws.

The video was highlighting tight window DEEP THROWS.

He was quite clear that his short to mid range throwing game was incredible.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You have to know its getting bad for trolls like you when you guys start posting videos that talk about how great a young QB he is as evidence that he isn't perfect.

"The difference between Dak and the best QB's in the game is his deep ball accuracy"

"All a QB has to do to fix that is repetition"

Trolls: "See, I told you"

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dang Lilly. You act like you pregnant for Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dang Lilly. You act like you pregnant for Dak.

Just a Cowboy fan that is excited we found a kid this good in the 4th round.

Unlike a few others, I do remember how badly Jones bumbled the QB hunt between Aikman and Romo.

Is he a finished product? Nope. But why would any moron think that anyway?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Just a Cowboy fan that is excited we found a kid this good in the 4th round.

Unlike a few others, I do remember how badly Jones bumbled the QB hunt between Aikman and Romo.

Is he a finished product? Nope. But why would any moron think that anyway?
I agree with you on that, Lilly. It's only his third year and he has room to improve.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No, the phrase "rookie to 3rd year QBs" is not the same as "rookie 3rd year QBs".

Correct Sentence:
"Most rookie to 3rd year QBs improve as they get more experience."

Incorrect Sentence:
"Most rookie 3rd year QBs improve as they get more experience."
:huh:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
The form of the defender may have been normal, but the way the contact occurred and the forces/torque involved was atypical.
You're right, and that probably caused the injury. I should have said there was nothing dirty about the tackle.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually...……….No...…….more specifically, its deep throw accuracy and simply consistency.

There are entire tapes of Dak making perfect deep throws.

if you came out of that watching that video and all you got out of it was that "Dak is inaccurate all the time on every level" then you have serious comprehension problems.

Or you are just a troll.

Yep just found one......

1*ap3QJMy3PrULQz31N0M4Ww.jpeg

pansophy

Reaction score

It lacks construct validity. Big Ben and Russell Wilson are the only QBs in the top 10 considered anywhere near top tier QBs. Plus Dak's number is so far and away better than anyone else's, it sort of begs the question, why? Is it more likely that Dak is so much more accurate than every other QB, or is it more likely that Dak has so few talented targets that he has to throw high percentage passes to guys that can't really get open. Given that the yards per attempt is lower than most of these guys, I'm going with the later interpretation.

Qcard

Reaction score
The form of the defender may have been normal, but the way the contact occurred and the forces/torque involved was atypical.
A lot things are atypical when you have a bad back lol.

That kind of force/torque involved in a tackle are typical to healthy players.

If you played football or rugby you are conditioned for collision every play.

Romo did not have a healthy back....typical force/torque just a bad back.