Signed by Cowboys FB Olawale traded to Cowboys **merged**

dallasdave

Reaction score
C'mon, man. FB is shored up and it had little effect on their draft capital. Yes, he was probably getting released but then you're competing for his services.

The chances the player they would have wanted at 173 still being there at 192 are pretty good. Which would make this a free acquisition.

Still 10 picks and one won't have to get burned on a role player like a FB.
Kept 10 picks and a player too !!! Like Doublemint Gum :laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You'll have to elaborate on your comp pick formula here. I believe that it is faulty.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Updating the Cowboys’ draft picks after the trade for Jamize Olawale: No. 19 (first round), No. 50 (second round), No. 81 (third round), No. 116 (fourth round), No. 137 (fourth round), No. 171 (fifth round), No. 192 (sixth round), No. 193 (sixth round), No. 208 (sixth round), No. 236 (seventh round).

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Dang, now I have to redo my mock drafts dropping down 19 spots. It is a brain twister.

Oh, wait, I ended up picking the same guy. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys acquired FB Jamize Olawale from the Raiders by moving down ten spots or so in the 5th round. Olawale seems like a better offensive weapon at a slightly lower salary, who isn't as good on Special Teams.

Fun clip of some rumblin', bumblin' stumblin' :

There is a 75 yard catch and run TD form Jon Machota also out there.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You'll have to elaborate on your comp pick formula here. I believe that it is faulty.

So we let Keith walk this year correct? Which could lead to a comp pick.

Say we let Olawale walk after his contract is up, that could also lead to us gaining a comp pick.

That would mean two comp picks. Nothing faulty.