Few thoughts about Lance vs Dak

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Get lost...not going to read your crap! Go youtube Dak and get you jollies off!
yeah, its very tough to deal with Hard Undeniable logic. so typical of all Bash Dak Cult is to avoid...or you could just move the goal post since its on wheels. that's the other strategy.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why is he still ranked 12-10 most of the rankings?
not sure your question make sense. there are other QBs in the league. there are new QBs who joined the league. the dynamic is always changing. Mahomes joined the league after Dak, but he is clearly a generational talent. Dak is not generational talent. Dak is not elite. Burrows is the same, he was #1 overall pick and a can't miss prospect. he has shown at much.

its not like you improve every year and you just move up the rankings. that would make the assumption that nobody else is improving and nobody else has joined the league.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
the team didn't carry baby dak good enough. I blame fat mike for not making dak just hand the ball off. He can do that with the best of QBs.
I mean, how could Dak possibly fail with Zeke getting 26 yards on 10 carries, the Oline playing terrible, and only Lamb to throw to against the #1 defense and the kicker shanking extra points?

With that kind of supporting cast against the #1 defense Dak should have torched them all on his own. :lmao::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shane612

Reaction score
not sure your question make sense. there are other QBs in the league. there are new QBs who joined the league. the dynamic is always changing. Mahomes joined the league after Dak, but he is clearly a generational talent. Dak is not generational talent. Dak is not elite. Burrows is the same, he was #1 overall pick and a can't miss prospect. he has shown at much.

its not like you improve every year and you just move up the rankings. that would make the assumption that nobody else is improving and nobody else has joined the league.
All that is probably true.
My question was for those who believe that Dak is elite.
Why has Dak been stuck at 12-10 ranking for so long, if he is an elite QB?
Again, this question is for those that believe Dak is elite, he demands to be paid like one.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Jerry traded for Lance to get the heat off of Mazi. You haven't heard anything about how bad Mazi has looked since the trade..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I mean, how could Dak possibly fail with Zeke getting 26 yards on 10 carries, the Oline playing terrible, and only Lamb to throw to against the #1 defense and the kicker shanking extra points?

With that kind of supporting cast against the #1 defense Dak should have torched them all on his own. :lmao::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
isn't that the same team members Rush had in his wins? :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :huh: child-like emojis to make my point.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Again, this question is for those that believe Dak is elite, he demands to be paid like one.
again, not sure what you are trying to say. I said Dak is not elite. some around here equate that to Dak sucks. because you are either elite or you suck.

and who says Dak is elite. you may find one or two people. just like you will find a few who actually say he doesn't belong in the league.

why do you say he demands to be paid like Elite? where did that come from? there are 16 QBs who make 30M or more (average). there are 11 who make 40M or more. are you saying, 40M is money for elite QBs only? Salaries are supply/demand and market driven. if money was the measure, does it mean that Jalen Hurts, Lamar jackson, Herbert, Russel Wilson, Murray, Watson, are all better than Mahomes?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
List everyone claiming he's elite.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
isn't that the same team members Rush had in his wins? :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :huh: child-like emojis to make my point.
Was Rush playing the Niners D without Pollard on the road in the playoffs? Ahhhh.........Nope!

And what happened to your hero when he played a real defense like the Eagles? 3 picks.............yep, thanks. :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::dance::oldcouple::oldcouple:

Shane612

Reaction score
again, not sure what you are trying to say. I said Dak is not elite. some around here equate that to Dak sucks. because you are either elite or you suck.

and who says Dak is elite. you may find one or two people. just like you will find a few who actually say he doesn't belong in the league.

why do you say he demands to be paid like Elite? where did that come from? there are 16 QBs who make 30M or more (average). there are 11 who make 40M or more. are you saying, 40M is money for elite QBs only? Salaries are supply/demand and market driven. if money was the measure, does it mean that Jalen Hurts, Lamar jackson, Herbert, Russel Wilson, Murray, Watson, are all better than Mahomes?
Wasn't $40 million per what a top QB was going for back in 2019, or whenever he signed his current contract?
Isn't he demanding something near 50million for his pending extension?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
U dak stans just dont get it.

Swollen hand or not, those were his numbers and the Cowboys won by 3 scores. Why wasnt the narrative the defense won the Cowboys that game?

I could pull up other games during the win streak that he had similar stat lines as Dak.

Its fine if you support/root/stan Dak, but it becomes laughable when yall will discredit other members of this team in his defense
In that particular Washington game the Cowboys ran the ball very well and they also had a special teams touchdown. Dak was banged up so they relied on the rest of the team and they all came through.

I am not discrediting the rest of the team. But if the narrative is Dak doesn't have that much to do with wins is true, than why doesn't that also suggest he has less to do with losses as well?

The ant-Dak agenda is really just this: When the Cowboys win, it's the Cowboys. When the Cowboys lose, it's Dak Prescott.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wasn't $40 million per what a top QB was going for back in 2019, or whenever he signed his current contract?
so do you think Herbert is better than Mahomes? he just signed his contract? do you think Watson is better than Mahomes, he signed a contract after Mahomes? is Jalen Hurts better than Mahomes? he signed his contract recently.

clearly you have no idea of how NFL market works. that's ok. you have an agenda to drive. then drive it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In that particular Washington game the Cowboys ran the ball very well and they also had a special teams touchdown. Dak was banged up so they relied on the rest of the team and they all came through.

I am not discrediting the rest of the team. But if the narrative is Dak doesn't have that much to do with wins is true, than why doesn't that also suggest he has less to do with losses as well?

The ant-Dak agenda is really just this: When the Cowboys win, it's the Cowboys. When the Cowboys lose, it's Dak Prescott.
you have to understand. Dak has never won a game where he contributed. its the defense, the OL, the special teams, the running game, kicker, WRs, fans in row 15 of section 450.

Every loss is his fault. if not for Dak, we would be undefeated in the past 7 years.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Clearly the Jones family has placed a higher importance on analytics than ever before. Paying top dollar to both Micah Parsons and an aging, ringless Dak Prescott isn't a sustainable team-building formula for the future. If Prescott doesn't deliver at least an NFC Championship, I think the team starts to pivot hard away from Prescott, and sets the wheels in motion for life after Prescott, and Parsons and the defense carry the team into the future with a young QB driving the bus.
By the time that happens Lance will cost a hell of a lot more than he does now. I see them drafting a QB next year.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
By the time that happens Lance will cost a hell of a lot more than he does now. I see them drafting a QB next year.
I think they see Lance as the QB they would have drafted. And if by 2025 Lance and Dak are even in terms of ability, I see the investment shifting towards Lance since he is about seven years younger. This is the only scenario I can see as a possible Dak-to-Trey move.

As of right now I think the Cowboys would be happy if Lance becomes a credible long term backup since Dak last played a full season since 2019.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The holdup in the Dak negotiations was not about the dollar number, it was the length of the deal. Both he and his agent wanted four years (and they got it) while the Cowboys wanted six (for cap purposes).

In the end both sides "won" since Dallas added two "ghost" years to his contract in which they could spread out more of his guaranteed money instead of "eating" it all at once in the event he's not here in 2025 or 2026.