Few thoughts about Lance vs Dak

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Cooper rush wasn’t 5-1, the defense won those games.
On the other side, D played great against SF and Dak lost them that game. Someone once said there’s two sides to that pancake. Superstar Dak outplayed and beat by a rookie Mr irrelevant , so I guess by your standard Dak sucks too which says something as bad as Rush is.
The coaches and the GM lost that game. Predictable game plan and only 1 legit WR.
the jokes just write themselves lmao, whats next, the new NFL sunday ticket lost the game?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nope he said the defense won those but while the defense played great Cooper Rush played excellent football and made few mistakes . He is 5-1 and it’s Not about the number of td’s it’s the td to int ratio. Cooper is a backup QB but saying he did not win those games undermines the quality of play in those games.
OMG. we are now resorting to 3rd grade logic. if you didn't understand what he meant, then I guess I have to buy you a football for dummies book. IM me your address. the book is on me.

the quality of offensive play in those games were below average. end of story.

aikemirv

Reaction score
OMG. we are now resorting to 3rd grade logic. if you didn't understand what he meant, then I guess I have to buy you a football for dummies book. IM me your address. the book is on me.

the quality of offensive play in those games were below average. end of story.
3rd grade logic would be to look at the stats and say he did not win those game because he did not pass for 300 yrds

CCBoy

Reaction score
the jokes just write themselves lmao, whats next, the new NFL sunday ticket lost the game?
After initial analysis, the visibility of excuses is zero meters. We should be maintaining observations of adapting to momentum and start fresh at this point in the season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
3rd grade logic would be to look at the stats and say he did not win those game because he did not pass for 300 yrds
3rd grade logic is like a little child asking if defense was throwing passes.

facts are the defense had HUGE hand in winning those games. 13.5 points per game. essentially lowering the ball for offense to help win the games. if defense averaged 20 points per game, the offense couldn't win those games. we saw first hand in Philly game. first time defense gave up more than 20 points. offense couldn't get in gear and keep up and fell apart. against the rams Defense actually scored. and gave the ball to offense inside 20 for another score. this allowed the offense to have 100 yards passing and still win the game.

but yeah, ask again if the defense was passing the ball.

the Rush led offense was 22nd in offensive output. as a matter of fact, none of the teams that were 22nd and lower made the playoffs. that's year over year, with very very very few exceptions.

we got through a period. defense went above and beyond and kept the games close for a handicapped offense to score enough points to win. we are all thankful for that.

but yeah, go ahead and ask when defense passed the ball. although they did score against the rams.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
in rams game, Cooper rush threw for all of 100 yards. the defense actually scored and gave him the ball inside the 20....

and you are right cooper rush passed the ball. mostly about 5-10 yards down field given his arm....he led the 22nd ranked offense or worse in every offensive statistical category..

yeah, you have a Rush Crush....

sthu! You don't know what I like and don't like, and no, I don't have your juvenile "Rush crush" crap, it's just when the Cowboys win a game without precious Dak, then it's the defense that won the game. Rush won those games like it or not, but I know it hurts your small brain that Dakky Poo did not win them. Good god, you Dak fans are so enamored with him you cannot even think right! How many time has the defense gave the ball back to Dak and he flub it up, huh?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
19 points against San Francisco super man 12 points
23 points against San Francisco super man 17 points

lmao

The defense lost those games, not The Dak. Get it right...Dak played lights out don't you know. Do you even watch the games? Are you a troll? Are you an eagle fan? What are you? This is a Cowboy forum so you are supposed t worship Dak, now get with the program.

(that should make the dak fans happy)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who comes up with these things? :laugh:

A 3rd overall pick is going to get paid less, two years from now?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The defense lost those games, not The Dak. Get it right...Dak played lights out don't you know. Do you even watch the games? Are you a troll? Are you an eagle fan? What are you? This is a Cowboy forum so you are supposed t worship Dak, now get with the program.

(that should make the dak fans happy)
the team didn't carry baby dak good enough. I blame fat mike for not making dak just hand the ball off. He can do that with the best of QBs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
sthu! You don't know what I like and don't like, and no, I don't have your juvenile "Rush crush" crap, it's just when the Cowboys win a game without precious Dak, then it's the defense that won the game. Rush won those games like it or not, but I know it hurts your small brain that Dakky Poo did not win them. Good god, you Dak fans are so enamored with him you cannot even think right! How many time has the defense gave the ball back to Dak and he flub it up, huh?
no, the defense has helped Dak led offense win some games. no doubt. I never said they haven't. the fact is the offense is better with Dak. with Rush the offensive output is much lower. and so the defense holding opposition to only 13.5 points per game would lower the bar for offense and what they need to do to win. that's also a fact. the firs time a team scored more than 20 points we got crushed in the game.

so you say Rush won those games?. including the rams game? when he threw fof 100 yards and the defense scored? oookk then

if Wins are now a QB stat, since you said "Rush won those games", then can I quote at some point and attribute the wins to Dak? or will you say, it was the defense. or the WRs. or the running game. or the OL. or the fans in row 15, section 450. or the wind blowing from the east instead of the west. you get my drift.

I am not a Dak fan. I am a Cowboys fan. unlike you and some like you who are all about Bashing Dak at all costs. realistically tell me if a team has a chance to win a superbowl or go far with Rush at the helm? is he that good?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
no, the defense has helped Dak led offense win some games. no doubt. I never said they haven't. the fact is the offense is better with Dak. with Rush the offensive output is much lower. and so the defense holding opposition to only 13.5 points per game would lower the bar for offense and what they need to do to win. that's also a fact. the firs time a team scored more than 20 points we got crushed in the game.

so you say Rush won those games?. including the rams game? when he threw fof 100 yards and the defense scored? oookk then

if Wins are now a QB stat, since you said "Rush won those games", then can I quote at some point and attribute the wins to Dak? or will you say, it was the defense. or the WRs. or the running game. or the OL. or the fans in row 15, section 450. or the wind blowing from the east instead of the west. you get my drift.

I am not a Dak fan. I am a Cowboys fan. unlike you and some like you who are all about Bashing Dak at all costs. realistically tell me if a team has a chance to win a superbowl or go far with Rush at the helm? is he that good?

Get lost...not going to read your crap! Go youtube Dak and get you jollies off!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
This thread is a good and all too often example on how a good original post can turn into a classic CZ dumpster fire.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvsJ-fyGnWGz_sABgaU61BNNn8hVVLBfCKHg&usqp=CAU

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good?
This thread is a good and all too often example on how a good original post can turn into a classic CZ dumpster fire.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvsJ-fyGnWGz_sABgaU61BNNn8hVVLBfCKHg&usqp=CAU

joseephuss

Reaction score
Depends if Dallas is still in the race. If they're not, why not put Lance in to get some reps with no pressure to win any kind of title?

Has Dak really changed all that much in 4-5 years?
People said he was top 10-12 then, and they're still saying that. Is he ever gonna get better?
I think Dak is better now than in 2017. I didn't think he was great then. Don't think he is great now, but he has improved from that time. He is also asked to do more now than he was back then.