Few thoughts about Lance vs Dak

plasticman

Reaction score
The HC is Mike Mccarthy. The OC is Brian Shottenheimer, a former quarterbacks coach. The quarterbacks coach is Scott Tolzien, a former Mccarthy QB.

Lance is playing behind Dak Prescott and Cooper Rush, a 7 year and 6 year veteran respectively.

With these guys around, Lance could even try to fight it, but he's going to get better as the months go by. He's going to make the preseasons relevant and fun again.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So just google Daks win% that year on the same team and you’ll see that Dalton had a better win %.
Andy Dalton was a loser. He was 4-6 in Dallas and only was able to barely beat three teams with their back up QBs and only beat one team with their starter. He got absolutely crushed, demolished and humiliated by teams who had their starting QB.

If your point is he was better than some back up QBs then yeah you have a case.

I love how all you Bash Dak over Dallas Cult just spin yourself into all kinds of tizzy.

It's very comical

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The HC is Mike Mccarthy. The OC is Brian Shottenheimer, a former quarterbacks coach. The quarterbacks coach is Scott Tolzien, a former Mccarthy QB.

Lance is playing behind Dak Prescott and Cooper Rush, a 7 year and 6 year veteran respectively.

With these guys around, Lance could even try to fight it, but he's going to get better as the months go by. He's going to make the preseasons relevant and fun again.
It’s always fun for me.

starman22

Reaction score
Now you're getting it. It's a team sport.

People used to believe Pitcher Wins meant something in baseball, but thankfully we've moved beyond that. The football world is always a little behind.
Thanks for that info, I haven't followed baseball as closely as I used to. Do the best pitchers not win the most games any longer?

starman22

Reaction score
Anyone not completely delusional knows Dak is good.

He’s not as bad as his haters say and he’s not as good as his homers say.

He’s a Kirk Cousins type.

Can you win a Super Bowl paying Dak like he’s an elite QB?

So far no. Not even elite QBs win when theor cap % is so high.
That's funny because you are considered a Dak hater by the Dak lovers.

plasticman

Reaction score
It’s always fun for me.
It's fun to watch the rookies and pet cats but I get the very strong feeling that 90% of the roster is already set barring injury or incidence.

With the number of minicamps set prior to training camp, they've probably already seen what they need to from most

I think the preseason games pretty much determine the bottom 7-8 players.

It used to be that some tough new coach would come in and declare no player was safe, everybody started from scratch. Every player had to earn back their previous position every training camp. Competition between teams began with competition within the teams.

These days, they are not going to give the starting job to some 3rd day rookie even if he goes Everson Walls and plays the pants off some veteran "just-signed-a-new-half-billion-contract" Pro Bowler.

aikemirv

Reaction score
while leading the 22nd ranked offense...btw, you shouldn't toot his horn for 6 TDs in 5 games. that's about 1 TD per game...... hmmm, sounds like a back up QB to me...oh wait guess what. that's what he is and should be.
Nope he said the defense won those but while the defense played great Cooper Rush played excellent football and made few mistakes . He is 5-1 and it’s Not about the number of td’s it’s the td to int ratio. Cooper is a backup QB but saying he did not win those games undermines the quality of play in those games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak has the same issues as Romo had. Great regular season QB, sucked in the play offs. It's McCarthy's job to get Dak and this offense moving in the playoffs or they both should be history.
Dak has a 92.3 qbr with 15 tds and 5 picks in 6 playoff games.

any other dumb comments?

wait…..let me guess your next move?

waaaa……niners……waaa! Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So just google Daks win% that year on the same team and you’ll see that Dalton had a better win %.
Exposed for the troll you are. Lol

duh similar results. Lol

19 points per game vs 36points per game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope we cut Lance, it's hurting mine and the other dak groupies' feelings. I know dak is scared and probably will choke more with some new QB on the team. I blame Rocky and Jerry.
I hope you get cut from this forum. Would be wonderful and so much better around here.

leeblair

Reaction score
Cooper rush wasn’t 5-1, the defense won those games.
Yeah, the defense let Dak down, didn't they?
They threw all those interceptions and choked repeatedly when the game was too big for them.
Dak should receive a medal for enduring such hardship.
For seven years it's been the defense's fault.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Can we just get through this season of not winning a Super Bowl before we start talking about Lance?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Who on defense was throwing the football. Did the game change and now someone on defense throws the ball when the Cowboys are on offense? Damn, that is confusing...
Don't feed the troll man. When Dak's at the helm, he's winning the games. But with Coop it was the defense. LoL.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Can we just get through this season of not winning a Super Bowl before we start talking about Lance?
Why go into a season not rooting but avoiding just support one's chosen team? Like Gil Brandt, support the America's Team...still in this fan's heart maxed out.