Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
AC anyone who thinks the QB is out there just calling plays is literally a dumb a...there is nothing else i can call it, they have never played real football game because they would know EVERYTHING is done as a team and a unit...again you can tell who has never synched a shoulder pad or buckled a helmet...they dont get it and never will....its a team and really a family
:hammer::hammer:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
So are you aware we had the number 1 offense last year and since dak has returned number 1 scoring offense again? What more can you poisonous ask from an offense?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Km is still learning. Its sad that he was prematurely promoted without having learned how to be a coach much less an OC.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Oz, you can see and hear him doing it. He's not yelling "KILL, KILL, KILL", but he changes the protection and yells things like girl's names. (I don't remember what the name was today.) lol
That's an audible. He could be changing protections or one individual route. Or Moore could have called two plays in at once. But the poster I responded to is still suggesting Dak is abandoning the run on his own and making boneheaded mistakes on his own.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cannot blame KM for yesterday's play calls.
If I were him and you told me the opposing defense had all scrubs who only practiced together for 2 days? Are you kidding me? We should have had 200yds on the ground , and another 350 through the air. Totaling 50 points!!
But unfortunately for KM, the OTHER Dak showed up and gave mouth to mouth to the Giants. :facepalm:
Those damn receivers!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!

I got drunk. Read your post and had a good laugh. Just enjoy the win bro...

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
He made good halftime adjustments..

I do not like WR sweeps and think they should be abolished from the playbook.
Every time we run it we lose momentum instantly

Sort of, but the first play of the game succeeded (and the TE Sweep scored). If being generous to KM, they're designed to give different views on the run to clear some of the bodies out of the box. But in reality when you've got Tony/Zeke I can see why it looks as if the sweeps are a waste of a down.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Offense discipline is ALSO THE COORDINATOR'S RESPONSIBILITY .
Most of us want Moore gone. They are not firing him mid season. Ultimately the head coach is responsible. MM is just not a great head coach…his forte is suppose to be offence and the 1st half offence look more like stooges at times…it’s like they don’t practice…

RonWashington

Reaction score
Two drives ended in INT deep in Giants territory they had a FG from under 50 missed plus way too many false starts and holding penalties yet they hung 28 on the Giants and you want to fire the OC ?

:huh:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
We just beat a 7-3 divisional rival after smoking a 1 loss Vikings team. I don't much care for Moore either but that offense is starting to pick up some steam and making some noise. Maybe firing the offensive coordinator eight now isn't such a great idea.

The 'concern' is that KM, as he frequently does, moved away from the run too soon, possibly because of the penalties or because he saw the Giants secondary was missing starters (and have a good DT combo). But it was rectified at the start of the 3rd when we came out running to open up the passing game.

I really dont know whether its Dak/KM or combination that insists on the abandoning the run too soon. For me it's like the defense when it gets pass-rush (stat) happy rather than concentrate on stopping the run.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

LOL....funny how people give Dak all the credit for the offense doing well yet bash Moore....the OC.

People are so ignorant.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The 'concern' is that KM, as he frequently does, moved away from the run too soon, possibly because of the penalties or because he saw the Giants secondary was missing starters (and have a good DT combo). But it was rectified at the start of the 3rd when we came out running to open up the passing game.

I really dont know whether its Dak/KM or combination that insists on the abandoning the run too soon. For me it's like the defense when it gets pass-rush (stat) happy rather than concentrate on stopping the run.
Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree. The guy drives me crazy sometimes and it's very frustrating watching the team abandon the run when it's clearly effective. I just don't think canning a guy 3/4 into a Super Bowl run is the right move when the offense is putting up big time numbers.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
also, why PASS on every one of the first 3 downs?
I didn't get that either. especially how we've all been seeing how good this team can be when they establish the run early and often. I didn't get Moore's play calling at all to start.

DStar22

Reaction score
I didn't get that either. especially how we've all been seeing how good this team can be when they establish the run early and often. I didn't get Moore's play calling at all to start.
apparently they get too high on the big win the week before and think they can just do whatever, which is not true. we have a pattern we need to follow to win, and only change it in dire circumstances.

starfan1

Reaction score
I am not going to give KM grief for this game. He had the right idea in the first half but Dak was so off it did not work. He missed two deep passes by a mile to Gallup and Ceedee that could have resulted in TD’s
Ya whe Dak can’t step into his throws they are always visibly off the mark

and let’s not forget the giants Dline was getting after it. This team run blocks better than pass blocks .