Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

Daillest88

Reaction score
The first half, the trick plays.. hell the first drive we had the ball.. guy just loves to pass. Big picture. (Playoffs) this will burn us so hard and that’s my issue with him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Still having problems w/ grade school ideas, I see. That's like letting me know that you're not very bright. I mean, are you a 12 year old? That's the only way your post makes any sense, if you're just not all that bright.

No for real you never played or even know how the pads lace up, but keep trying to let me know... again if you think the QB is just out there calling his own plays you might as well tell me your the girl in the kitchen trying to figure out how not to burn the food...seriously if you want i can make you look really bad anytime..let me know.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Still having problems w/ grade school ideas, I see. That's like letting me know that you're not very bright. I mean, are you a 12 year old? That's the only way your post makes any sense, if you're just not all that bright.

Lets start with gaps you know what they are correct?

kskboys

Reaction score
No for real you never played or even know how the pads lace up, but keep trying to let me know... again if you think the QB is just out there calling his own plays you might as well tell me your the girl in the kitchen trying to figure out how not to burn the food...seriously if you want i can make you look really bad anytime..let me know.
As old as I am, I can still dominate grade schoolers!!!!! Take a step back, chuckles, this is an adult convo.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
As old as I am, I can still dominate grade schoolers!!!!! Take a step back, chuckles, this is an adult convo.

are you sure maybe you missed something, i would be glad to help you.... old timer

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's truly remarkable how the team with the worst offensive coordinator and the worst QB has the #1 NFL offense. Must be some kind of record.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Ive both spilt more beer than you have drank and ...make sure you get this for sure forgotten more football than you will ever actually play..lets do this

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
For the past 2 offseasons i prayed a team would be dumb enough to make himnl a head coach

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Those audibles are also designed by kellen .
Them Dak haters know Kellen Moore is responsible for designing those audible calls for Dak, but the haters simply act ignorant as if they don't realize that. They just want to spew their Dak hate at all costs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Them Dak haters know Kellen Moore is responsible for designing those audible calls for Dak, but the haters simply act ignorant as if they don't realize that. They just want to spew their Dak hate at all costs.

AC anyone who thinks the QB is out there just calling plays is literally a dumb a...there is nothing else i can call it, they have never played real football game because they would know EVERYTHING is done as a team and a unit...again you can tell who has never synched a shoulder pad or buckled a helmet...they dont get it and never will....its a team and really a family