Fire Kellen Moore Immediately!

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Good idea. I think that we should fire at least one coach and cut a couple of players after each victory just to keep everybody else on their toes.

Adios!
giphy.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!
Yea, I'm no fan of running those reverses against 10 man fronts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep reading bud, I did touch on the trick plays. Fact is the offense is scoring a ton of points. I don't care how pretty it looks. You don't make a major coaching move in the middle of a strong playoff push.
I don't disagree with you...and did not realize my comment meant I want to fire km now. Not sure I said that.

Whatever let's do bare nucks.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Sad but true. We shouldve kept the ball on the ground more. And some of those plays was too cute for comfort. Tbh I don't see him coming back next year unless someone in the FO is keeping him around. MC is coaching this season seriously, KM need to stop the bs.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you...and did not realize my comment meant I want to fire km now. Not sure I said that.

Whatever let's do bare nucks.
Ya, maybe you didn't. It was the premise of the original post and thats what my mind was geared towards. We can go rounds though, if you still want to.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
For the life of me, I have no idea what is going on with the offense during those brain fart halves that the Cowboys have. The pattern is really consistent. They go away from the run on first and second down and run a **** ton of moderate to deep middle patterns that seem to generate most of the interceptions. The offense goes into a shell and sets the defense up in bad field position.

Is it Kellen? Is it Dak? I strongly suspect its Kellen. *** his issue is is beyond me. As long as the team keeps it simple (run often, pass with multiple short safety valves, etc.), the results have been fantastic for everyone involved. Why keep changing it?

quickccc

Reaction score
Kellen Moore has put us in bad positions with some of the dumbest calls known to man at the wrong times. He is NOT a NFL level offensive coordinator.

He's a junior college offensive coordinator at BEST!!! This dummy calls trick plays at times we need to just pound the ball.

KM dumb *** also abandoned the run in games when we were hitting for 5 and 6 yards a pop. He's done that many times. This worthless mound of flesh should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!

You mean the dumb trick play to the TE jet sweep that actually scored a TD ... and yet we have folks here griping and crybaby whining about it ?

:facepalm:

- We're actually averaging 28 points a game and among the top NFL teams in yards and points scored, .that's does not sound like a strong credible source for
firing Kellen Moore.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That is highly possible.

Its really not if you have ever played organized Football..so no the fact anyone thinks Dak is Just" Calling his own plays" on the field is like letting me know you were not even fit to play in the band....

kskboys

Reaction score
For the life of me, I have no idea what is going on with the offense during those brain fart halves that the Cowboys have. The pattern is really consistent. They go away from the run on first and second down and run a **** ton of moderate to deep middle patterns that seem to generate most of the interceptions. The offense goes into a shell and sets the defense up in bad field position.

Is it Kellen? Is it Dak? I strongly suspect its Kellen. *** his issue is is beyond me. As long as the team keeps it simple (run often, pass with multiple short safety valves, etc.), the results have been fantastic for everyone involved. Why keep changing it?
I understand you gotta change it up and all, I do, but the first half plays we ran just did not make sense. We outplayed them and were still behind at the half. Luckily, we are simply better than they are so it worked out, but this crapp won't work when facing teams like the Bills or Chiefs or even the Packers. We lost to the Packers in large part due to a really bad 4th qtr. My gawd, man, find a way to move the ball and get some first downs. Our O is way too good to just go stagnant like that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Its really not if you have ever played organized Football..so no the fact anyone thinks Dak is Just" Calling his own plays" on the field is like letting me know you were not even fit to play in the band....
Still having problems w/ grade school ideas, I see. That's like letting me know that you're not very bright. I mean, are you a 12 year old? That's the only way your post makes any sense, if you're just not all that bright.