Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you look at the post right after, you’ll see the correct spelling “shabby”. Device doesn’t always put out what I type! Besides, I’m better at spelling correctly than most people!
Tell him ES, just because it's an Anglush band he thinks he such a smarty. He is a cheeky fellow though and I like that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve worn shabby AND shaggy clothes. Sometimes none at all. I’ve made some coin as a pole dancer, too! They paid me NOT to take it off!
I wonder if poor Capn has shaggy legs. That's why I wear pants. As you mature, hair that has been hiding in your body for eons decides to sprout. Not only that, some of the hair would scare the hell out of a silver back gorilla.

You ever tried to pull one of those weird white hairs that come from hell? You can't, it will just get stronger. You have to pluck it like women do their eyebrows, just another thing to make them meaner and tougher than a PMS rattler. I tried to pluck this weird white hair on my leg and holy hell, this thing was like that creature in "Life". I'm thinking 'when was the last time I was in space'?

Shabby? Shaggy? Ain't neither one of them worth winning an argument over. Someone ain't pretty in either one.

ESisback

Reaction score
I wonder if poor Capn has shaggy legs. That's why I wear pants. As you mature, hair that has been hiding in your body for eons decides to sprout. Not only that, some of the hair would scare the hell out of a silver back gorilla.

You ever tried to pull one of those weird white hairs that come from hell? You can't, it will just get stronger. You have to pluck it like women do their eyebrows, just another thing to make them meaner and tougher than a PMS rattler. I tried to pluck this weird white hair on my leg and holy hell, this thing was like that creature in "Life". I'm thinking 'when was the last time I was in space'?

Shabby? Shaggy? Ain't neither one of them worth winning an argument over. Someone ain't pretty in either one.
Shaggy only argues about weed. And Scooby Snacks.

ESisback

Reaction score
He could be a good Murican if he tried. The French are rude to Muricans and he hates the French, he's a Murican, once removed.

The French have enough trouble of their own to worry about—Mayonnaise, Jerry Lewis, bad hygiene...

Londonboy

Reaction score
If you look at the post right after, you’ll see the correct spelling “shabby”. Device doesn’t always put out what I type! Besides, I’m better at spelling correctly than most people!
Since Tull's first ever record release mistakenly (rumour has it, it was a deliberate gimmick by Their Manager, but I've never heard any proof) went out as Jethro Toe, I thought it might be a clever piece of word plate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, if the love of my life couldn't change me, a sports forum sure as hell isn't going to.

One thing I did learn about these places is that not everyone has the time to spend here so when they're here they pretty much connect with the ones they know well. It's like only having enough time at a party to say howdy to your friends, meeting new people will have to wait. And there are some that are only here for the football talk and view the other as nonsense and wasting their time. And some are contributing to come here to discuss the Cowboys, not CC's latest libation discovery. The poor things.

My fellow beloved members of the PJG, heed the warning. The police are far less tolerant of jacking out in gen pop as they feel they've provided other areas for screwing around. They do strive to keep the topic on topic and that really is out of respect for the one that started it.

I really liked our mods over there because they were more lenient with some of us because they played with us. They allowed us to do our own thing because they were part of it. They made the mistake of becoming friends with the inmates and not giving us our medicine on time. I know several cut me some slack and probably shouldn't have because I am that "give him an inch, he'll take a mile" kid.

And speaking of kids, and I was, that's what we are here. We're the new kids at the school and just need time to get acclimated. We'll be fine.
And that favoritism or clique in the other forum which fed main forum partly led to its demise once the new Admin came in to clean up. The Mods played to the Homers. Once that stopped and Romo was done traffic slowed greatly there. There were some good Mods there and I see they made trip and contributing. The others who were part of the problem haven’t.

If you want to chat about nothing this forum has a place for it. That’s fine. That’s partly why this forum is more intimidating to some. More serious discussions, less trolling and very low tolerance for personal insults or bullying. You have to actually argue the subject and stay on subject. Amazing concept .. lol

There’s several good members from DC forum that are great Cowboy fans and why they’re here. I’m glad to see they made the trip and I see they are regular contributors on main forum.

Last edited: