First impressive Jaylon video

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said one or two. Spotted you one.

You got some game predictions wrong and were DEAD WRONG on Hardy. You had him showing up DURING training camp. LOL You're made wild predictions about Romo, it never stops with you. :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You got some game predictions wrong and were DEAD WRONG on Hardy. You had him showing up DURING training camp. LOL You're made wild predictions about Romo, it never stops with you. :rolleyes:
My predictions about Romo were right. I said Dak would be the starter as soon as he was drafted.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My predictions about Romo were right. I said Dak would be the starter as soon as he was drafted.

Let's see an actual "quote" that will take everyone to your original post and the thread? You seem to think if Romo was brought back he could beat Dak out. Isn't that what you said? You don't seem very high on Dak at least that's impression I got.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let's see an actual "quote" that will take everyone to your original post and the thread? You seem to think if Romo was brought back he could beat Dak out. Isn't that what you said? You don't seem very high on Dak at least that's impression I got.
First, you make a prediction about Jaylon Smith before we get too far off topic.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no ax to grind with you, or anybody else..it's all good.

It's obvious you have an axe to grind with me, because everyone who takes a shot my way you're their patting them on the back in full support. lol Lick your wounds and get over those Dez catch debates we had. We had a differing of opinion, get over it.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
It's obvious you have an axe to grind with me, because everyone who takes a shot my way you're their patting them on the back in full support. lol Lick your wounds and get over those Dez catch debates we had. We had a differing of opinion, get over it.
Whatever you say, bud.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
First, you make a prediction about Jaylon Smith before we get too far off topic.

Show me a QUOTE where I made a "prediction" about him? Saying he faces long odds reaching elite status after that injury is a fact but I'm certainly not saying he won't do it. Some of you can't get anything I say straight because it's all part of the agenda I have to deal with.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Regardless what happens, give this guy a lot of credit. Rehab is a tough, lonely often frightening task. Working so hard without the reward of playing the games and without any certainty is brutal. He appears to have deep resolve. Pulling hard for him.
Solid post

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't care if he's wearing the brace or not. If he can play at a high level in a walking boot I'll take it.

Good point. Linemen often play in a brace. I'm not sure what the big deal is, if he can play at an appropriate lel, who cares if he is wearing a brace or not.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whatever you say, bud.

What I'm saying is a FACT, you have an axe to grind over the Dez catch debates we've had for the past 2 years. We don't agree and the disagreements got under your skin, I get that but you have to learn to let it go. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and shouldn't have to be subjected to a hate agenda.

waldoputty

Reaction score

I am on a long drive but this got my interest...
I dont think his issue is Jaylon but actually the way 2nd picks have been used on risky players like Jaylon, Lee and Gregory.
That does have its merits.
However, IMO, when you have a 50-50 (estimate from nerve regeneration researchers) to get a probowler or better (generational) player for risking a couple 2nd round picks, it is well worth it.
The hit rate for getting a starter in 2nd round for LB is 55%.
That is only a starter.
We have already got Lee, the former LB starter from North Carolina by gambling on the 2nd round.
If Jaylon hits, then people dont like taking these types of risk are going to probably have to suffer more risks.
I think that is his real problem.
Part of him probably does not want Jaylon to succeed because he would be subjected more gambling behavior from trader/Dr. Jerry.

Some of these arguments are plain stupid.
Like the person I 'ignored' because he was attacking doc50 as not a doctor.
Well there are several doctors on the board who are onboard with what doc50 said about Jaylon.
To be right, this poster is going to attack everyone else who claims to be a doctor here?
He cannot rationally realize that pretending to be a MD is a crime.
Who is going to commit a crime just to be make a point on a Cowboy Zone argument???
Not only 1 person, but multiple pretend doctors... :facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You claimed I did. lol I've already said I don't make predictions about injured players. I'll make them about drug addicts (see my Gregory predictions) but not injured players.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Show me a QUOTE where I made a "prediction" about him? Saying he faces long odds reaching elite status after that injury is a fact but I'm certainly not saying he won't do it. Some of you can't get anything I say straight because it's all part of the agenda I have to deal with.
Slow down there just for a minute and make a prediction. Are you too scared to be wrong to do it?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
What I'm saying is a FACT, you have an axe to grind over the Dez catch debates we've had for the past 2 years. We don't agree and the disagreements got under your skin, I get that but you have to learn to let it go. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and shouldn't have to be subjected to a hate agenda.
You are certainly in no place to be casting stones about getting under people's skin. You give yourself way too much credit. We simply disagree. I'll leave it at that. And I'm right about Dez's catch and blandino's ineptness...:D

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Slow down there just for a minute and make a prediction. Are you too scared to be wrong to do it?

I have no feeling one way or another on Smith, only that the odds are long of him ever achieving the elite status he had in college. It might or might not happen we'll just have to wait and see.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have no feeling one way or another on Smith, only that the odds are long of him ever achieving the elite status he had in college. It might or might not happen we'll just have to wait and see.
That's a "no cojones" answer.

Verdict

Reaction score
My goodness guys this is getting absurd. Pretty much every regular poster here has been wrong about something they have posted here previously. Humans are not perfect. Opinions also change over time. What is the point of bringing up an error regarding a totally different issue?