First impressive Jaylon video

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You said provide a quote. I provided a quote.

That wasn't a "quote" from me and you attributed it to me. It was something you made up and it better not happen again or it will be reported.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That wasn't a "quote" from me and you attributed it to me. It was something you made up and it better not happen again or it will be reported.
I'll report it myself if it will make you happy. Stick in the mud... it was a joke.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was funny as hell and your getting bent out of shape makes it even funnier. :lmao:

It may have been funny to you. What's funny to me is you can't get anything right on this board so you have to resort to making things up. Go make up "quotes" where you ended up being right. :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It may have been funny to you. What's funny to me is you can't get anything right on this board so you have to resort to making things up. Go make up "quotes" where you ended up being right. :laugh:
Jaylon will be a Super star... will be right. :cool:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It your track record is any indication, he's in trouble. lol
Okay KJJ, I got one or two predictions wrong and you make it sound like I've made a career out of that. Jaylon is a talented guy that is healing up nicely. I'm not worried about my prediction jinxing him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Okay KJJ, I got one or two predictions wrong and you make it sound like I've made a career out of that. Jaylon is a talented guy that is healing up nicely. I'm not worried about my prediction jinxing him.

You've gotten more than one prediction wrong. lol