Video: Fish: Grow up time for Kelvin Joseph

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Acquired enough education to avoid saying things like Carlos Watkins is a potential impact player.

He has been in the NFL playing again your so called education is a joke. Watkins will be in camp the rest is on him

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So McClay claims Joseph transferred out of LSU because they wanted to move him to S.

That makes no sense to me considering his obvious natural position is CB and he was easily one of their best on the team.

That was interesting that McClay said LSU wanted to switch him to safety. Makes sense why Joseph would want to leave LSU. McClay sounded confident when he said Joseph had the talent to be a starting NFL CB.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So McClay claims Joseph transferred out of LSU because they wanted to move him to S.

That makes no sense to me considering his obvious natural position is CB and he was easily one of their best on the team.
They had Kristian Fulton who was a 2020 2nd rnd pick and Derek Stingley who should be a top five pick in 2022. They did questionably put Kary Vincent JR. in the slot, who was a seventh rounder in this past draft.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Cowboys have acquired a lot of defensive lineman that struggle to get to the QB.

Hope Randy Gregory has a career year. We'll need it.

With Lawrence, a full time Gregory, Basham, and emerging possibilities coming from Parsons, Neal, Anae, Armstrong and Golston, we should be fine with our pass rush. Our defensive additions SHOULD make our rush defense better, and wasn’t that the goal?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Exclusive. Exclusive.

Three points he makes.

1. Joseph showed up to OTAs out of shape.

2. He seems to question whether we should blame Joseph for getting Covid. Can't wrap my brain around that one but watch the video. He says it.

3. He wonders if the Cowboys simply ignored what they found when doing their background work on Joseph.

BTW, it will be $4.99 to watch the video. Paypal him.

I liked this then I took it back. :muttley:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Bossman Fat. I just like typing that.

When he plays well, Fish will be begging for an interview and telling us all along how he knew he was going to be a good one.

I don't think I would speak to anyone in the media if I were a player.
I hope he doesn’t turn into Bossman ****