Twitter: Fisher On Claiborne

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I bet one year deal coming for Mo. He was balling before the injury. Make him bet on himself again. No one is ready to pay injury history.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I figure he will be back. Bunch of CBs in the draft, yes Mo, the market is soft.

CWR

Reaction score
I'll take 8 games of Claiborne over 16 games of Carroll.

I don't think you guys realize just how awful Carroll is.

Ill take them both and hope Carroll doesnt need to see the field.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I bet one year deal coming for Mo. He was balling before the injury. Make him bet on himself again. No one is ready to pay injury history.
LOL. All he is trying to do is put together a 14-16 game season and he just can't. He would be able to cash in on someone if he could but he just can't. He probably will sign another 1 year deal.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
From Twitter: Mo missed nearly 40 games since 2012, including half of last season and being knocked out of NFC divisional round

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
From Twitter: Mo missed nearly 40 games since 2012, including half of last season and being knocked out of NFC divisional round
5980212430_75edd8b983.jpg

Proximo

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get offered the FA money he wanted and comes back to us on the cheap, then stays healthy. Best case scenario.

Healthy Mo with an improved/upcoming Anthony Brown, along with Scandrick/Carr is fine by me. Assuming we'll draft another corner as well.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get offered the FA money he wanted and comes back to us on the cheap, then stays healthy. Best case scenario.

Healthy Mo with an improved/upcoming Anthony Brown, along with Scandrick/Carr is fine by me. Assuming we'll draft another corner as well.
With Carrol on the roster, we should all start praying that Mo comes back.

No joke

lukeduke

Reaction score
He started every game for the Eagles last season and had 55 tackles, one interception and 11 pass breakups (that would have led Dallas)... why all the Carroll hate? I see this as a solid signing that allows flexibility for the draft.