Twitter: Fisher: Teams plan to call Cowboys on Taco Charlton trade ideas

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
Draft picks have this team at the point where it's ready to go all the way. Let's continue to collect them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys would be so stupid to take a 5th or 6th for Taco as some suggest.

The chances of those picks making the 53 and contributing are so small you are better off sticking with Taco and the 1st round pick you have invested in him and seeing if he can step up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Cowboys would be so stupid to take a 5th or 6th for Taco as some suggest.

The chances of those picks making the 53 and contributing are so small you are better off sticking with Taco and the 1st round pick you have invested in him and seeing if he can step up.
How would it be stupid if the idea is to cut bait with him anyways?

Good teams don't sit around and pay guys they know won't make it. I would actually applaud this front office if they decided to just make up their mind instead of crossing their fingers and hoping for something they know deep down isn't going to happen.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I wouldn’t even know where to start for his value. What could we get ?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I haven't really scouted 6th round prospects...who is available?

Seriously, I would think his trade value is at an all-time low. Give him another year (possibly to the trade deadline) to show something.

Honestly...If we were looking to move him right now....I wouldn't take less that a 4th for him. then your looking @ guys like...

Anthony Nelson DE Iowa
Jalen Jelks OLB Oregon
Jordan Brailford DE Oklahoma St.
Justin Hollins OLB Oregon
Porter Gustin OLB USC
Maxx Crosby OLB E. Michigan
John Cominsky DE Charleston

Bigdog

Reaction score
Trade him to the Raiders for the 4th pick and then draft Oliver. It will never happen but one can dream and sometimes dreams do come true along with nightmares as my daughter reminds me.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Well when is see what we could have gotten for DLaw i wouldnt say a low first isnt a possibility.
We would not have gotten what the Chiefs gave up for Clark. D_Law needed surgery and would not get it done until he had a new deal, teams are not going to give away what KC did in that situation!

GMO415

Reaction score
He's worth a Mr irrelevant pick. Trade him yesterday

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I’m curious how much Taco + pick 58 would move us up. 10 spots? Might be worth that if the right player is dropping or we think our guy will be gone at 58.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Either draft bust for draft bust trade or a day three pick.

I'm liking that Solomon Thomas for Taco idea....more and more.

Then @ 2/58...you could be looking L.J. Collier DE TCU or Charles Omenihu DE Texas

Wouldn't be the worst way to go...pass unit/run unit

LDE- D-Law/Crawford
DT3-Thomas/Collins
NT-McDowell /Woods
RDE-Quinn/ Collier