Free Agency Rumors Thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
DWIs, Assaults, ACLs, high productivity with our D Coordinator...perfect fit.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Melton visiting the Vikings tomorrow.

Don't sweat it. I doubt he'll find a cooler nickname there.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think we can safely assume, the Cowboys are going to platoon the DL this offseason. If you can breathe and 2-3 years playing DL in the NFL, you have a chance in Dallas.

I am all for a platoon/rotational line. But usually you get the core starters then you layer on the bit players.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So all the teams that are signing our guys(Denver/Seattle).....We are picking up their scraps. Nice:(

perrykemp

Reaction score
10.5 sacks in 8 seasons (1.3 per season). 29 years old. Missed the last 5 games of the season last year.

Seems like a legit replacement for Hatcher. I'm all for it!

:)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now McClain and Mincey I was very familiar with. This guy I got nothing.

He is actually a little better. Played more in Miami and Seattle than either of these two combined the past two years.

Another RKG:

January 2005 McDaniel assaulted fellow University of Tennessee student, Edward Goodrich, during a pick-up basketball game for which Goodrich received 4 broken bones and needed a metal plate inserted into his face to repair injuries. McDaniel, originally charged with aggravated assault, a felony, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and agreed to pay restitution to Goodrich for an undisclosed amount. Goodrich had filed an $800,000 lawsuit against McDaniel in Knox County Circuit Court.
On Saturday, February 6, 2010 McDaniel was arrested on the charge of domestic battery against his girlfriend which allegedly occurred in the driveway of his Broward County Florida residence. He was released on bond the following day.[3] McDaniel was the first of two defensive lineman for the Miami Dolphins, Phillip Merling being the second, to be arrested and charged with battery against a female during the 2010 offseason.
The charges were later reduced to disorderly contact, a misdemeanor. He pled no contest, was sentenced to six months probation, and was required to attend counseling.[5] After pleading no contest, the NFL suspended McDaniel one game, without pay, for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
The wrong McDonald lol, expect a rotation I assume and well we probably will go with a young DE and DT in the draft

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
So all the teams that are signing our guys(Denver/Seattle).....We are picking up their scraps. Nice:(

This guy started for Seattle, the best dline in the league. Learn about football before posting.

McDaniel is a very interesting possibility. A great run stopper with very good length.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
If he wasn't so old then he might be a decent project player, but that isn't the case. Nope!

visionary

Reaction score
I think we can safely assume, the Cowboys are going to platoon the DL this offseason. If you can breathe and 2-3 years playing DL in the NFL, you have a chance in Dallas.

this guy better be OK with back-up money. with the signing of Mincey and McClain, the starters are set