Friend of Dorothy? Michael Strahan's wife speaks in court...

Big Dakota

Reaction score
junk said:
Strahan's wife is from North Dakota. Does anyone know which town?

She grew up 100 miles north of me.

Michael Strahan appears to have made a tactical retreat from the battlefield of public opinion after his wife's lawyer landed several telling blows in the tabloid press. Maybe Michael will spend less time with inept mouthpiece Ernie Landante and concentrate on rehabbing his pectoral muscle. I was indifferent to the off-field mess until Ralph Vacchiano mentioned that Jean Strahan is from North Dakota. My wife grew up in Bismarck, so I have a soft spot for the women of the North Plains. If Jean fleeces Michael, he probably had it coming.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sounds to me like he had a girl who he was staying with and was keeping some stuff over at the Doc's so that it could not be used against him in court.

Since he was probably paying for the mistresses place(and would be inhabiting it soon enough) he probably did not want to rush out and buy one.

The only real sad part is that they just had kids.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
jterrell said:
Sounds to me like he had a girl who he was staying with and was keeping some stuff over at the Doc's so that it could not be used against him in court.

Since he was probably paying for the mistresses place(and would be inhabiting it soon enough) he probably did not want to rush out and buy one.

The only real sad part is that they just had kids.

Exactly!! How in the world does an NFL player sleep on a couch for a YEAR and even be able to walk?? The man is big, a couch would kill him. He was just using the doc's address for cover.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I might be in the minority here. On the field Strahan is a beast. However, I have always thought he had a femine quality to him. Although I tend not to believe all of his wife's allegations, it would not surpise me one bit if he was a flamer. NTTAWWT.

Sleeping on a couch for a year.....come on.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
jterrell said:
That was my thought, too.

But I'd like to know from Funxva why you think Mrs. Strahan "screams gold digger" just from a picture.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I always thought there was something a little funny (almost queer you might say) about that record-setting sack:

a_strahan_hi.jpg

They both just look a little too eager:

s_strahan_vt.jpg

NTTAWWT

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
That was my thought, too.

But I'd like to know from Funxva why you think Mrs. Strahan "screams gold digger" just from a picture.

Just a first impression, might be the look on her face. Didn't say I was right. :) Though sadly, I probably am. A woman at her age that probably has not worked a job (I don't know, but would you work if your spouse was pulling down 11 mil a year or something like that) in a long time attempting to go back into the workforce with a depleted resume probably isn't in her cards. So trying to get a big payday to live off of seems like what she is going for to me.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Jean and Mike have been together for 13 or 14 years. Thats a long *** time to sustain for a gold digger.

I dont see it that way really.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Jean and Mike have been together for 13 or 14 years. Thats a long *** time to sustain for a gold digger.

I dont see it that way really.

I didn't say it started out that way, I just think she may have turned into a bitter woman throughout the years. I'm not saying Mike is a great husband or anything and that she was a #$&*%) but I'm just saying that the picture coupled with the article make her out to be a spiteful, frosty, money monger.

I'm not saying divorce is a bed of roses, and people don't get pissed, nor am I saying that she is wrong in wanting to cash in. I am just saying that this is how she portrating herself in my opinion.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
WG isnt bitter, but she has a touch of gangsta. :lmao2:
As long as you know.... :cool:

On the flip side, I notice you didn't dispute I might be crazy. I may have to re-think your stay here...

:starspin

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
As long as you know.... :cool:

On the flip side, I notice you didn't dispute I might be crazy. I may have to re-think your stay here...

:starspin

Gosh darn it.

I knew that wouldnt slip by.

Are you sure we arent related ?

In all fairness (IMO), all women are a little crazy from time to time, just like all guys are a little stupid from time to time. :)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
The questioning of a man's sexuality or sexual prowess is the lowest blow an ex-wife or girlfriend can punch with.

If the allegations aren't true, then it really looks like a pathetic attempt on her part to obtain some sort of financial disclosure.

Fact is most courts are already sympathetic to the female's side in cases like this.

You have to wonder why she would break out the heavy artillary unless something was there. It just seems so desperate in a case where she wouldn't need to be.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
If he cheated on his wife, whatever he gets he deserves.

That is a pretty low, selfish act in my book.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Strahan is gay?

Thought so. ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
So Strahan is gay?

Thought so. ;)

I hate to say this, but my gaydar has always gone off with him also.:cool: