Friend of Dorothy? Michael Strahan's wife speaks in court...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think it is a mistake to look for rational behavior in situations like this. There may be no truth at all to this or there might be. One thing is certain, in these types of deals, people do not exibit rational behaiver many times. They are not the people you married, nor are they the Sons and Daughters you raised. It all goes out the window and ugly is usually the flavor of the day.

Everything will eventually come out in the wash but at this point, nothing said should be accepted as truth. Everything is subject to change and the whole truth has probably yet to appear.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
You have gaydar ??

:D

Always have. I have worked around fellows like that and after a while, you can spot even the clever ones who try to hide it. :)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Everything will eventually come out in the wash but at this point, nothing said should be accepted as truth. Everything is subject to change and the whole truth has probably yet to appear.

We'll never know because I am sure even if Strahan was, he would deny it to the death. You just don't see many players in the NFL admit it, even though I am sure there are more than we all think. Not many are going to come out like Esera Tuaolo did.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Fact is most courts are already sympathetic to the female's side in cases like this.

You have to wonder why she would break out the heavy artillary unless something was there. It just seems so desperate in a case where she wouldn't need to be.

she's from North Dakota, so you know...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jean has claimed her massive hubby beat her up, early in their relationship.

"I guess I loved him," she said. "He said he'd never do it again." The judge ruled that beating allegations can't be used in court.
If true, ***** you stayed because of the money. Point Blank! Period!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Alexander said:
We'll never know because I am sure even if Strahan was, he would deny it to the death. You just don't see many players in the NFL admit it, even though I am sure there are more than we all think. Not many are going to come out like Esera Tuaolo did.

Well, it's very tough to keep secrets in NY. Especially if your a big time media point, as is the case here. I agree that we will probably never know for sure but I would also have to believe that if Strahan leaned in that direction, we probably would have heard something from the NY media by now. I personally have never heard anything. Perhaps I'm nieve but I'm a believer in the NY Press and it's ability to squeeze blood from stone. I'd probably be inclined to give the benifit of the doubt on this one and chalk it up to ugly divorce and all that goes along with that.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
You have gaydar ??

:D
exactly, I thought only gay people have gaydar...lol:lmao: j/k

....not that there's anything wrong with that.

DBoys

Reaction score
I don't see why she would make something like that up.

All I got to say is the gap in his teeth.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
DBoys said:
I don't see why she would make something like that up.

All I got to say is the gap in his teeth.

Have you ever been through a divorce?

DBoys

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:

Nope and I see where you are coming from. The thing is that is a big blow considering his stature. I just find it hard to beleive his wife would say something like that regardless of the circumstances unless there was a little truth behind it. Why would a millionaire stay with a guy in a 1 room apartment.

Sorry man while I understand where you are coming from the whole thing is fishy.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Nope and I see where you are coming from. The thing is that is a big blow considering his stature. I just find it hard to beleive his wife would say something like that regardless of the circumstances unless there was a little truth behind it. Why would a millionaire stay with a guy in a 1 room apartment.

Sorry man while I understand where you are coming from the whole thing is fishy.

Perhaps but maybe we don't know all there is to know. We are assuming that the other guy is in the appartment when in reality, he may not be staying there at all. It could be a "safe house" rented in someone else's name, used specifically as a place for Strahan to live. Would not be unusual at all if Strahan didn't want his personal situation to become a media event. High profile people do this kind of thing all the time. Doens't mean he's gay. Doesn't mean he isn't but the fact that the appartment is rented in someone else's name and Strahan stays there is not evidence of this by any stretch.

sacase

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Perhaps but maybe we don't know all there is to know. We are assuming that the other guy is in the appartment when in reality, he may not be staying there at all. It could be a "safe house" rented in someone else's name, used specifically as a place for Strahan to live. Would not be unusual at all if Strahan didn't want his personal situation to become a media event. High profile people do this kind of thing all the time. Doens't mean he's gay. Doesn't mean he isn't but the fact that the appartment is rented in someone else's name and Strahan stays there is not evidence of this by any stretch.

That would be all well and good if his buddy didn't already say he let him sleep on the couch. Sorry, still sounds fishy, the man is a millionare he can afford his own spot under a pseudoname if needed.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
DBoys said:

If Strahan openly cheated on her, she probably feels hurt and humiliated and wants to humiliate him too.

I took in my best friend into my 1 bedroom appartment when he was going through his divorce. He had enough money to get his own place, but didn't want to sign a lease, sign a legal contract or get involved in anything long term until his situation was resolved.

He dropped off some of his clothes and stuff so he could shower and get ready for work at my place, but he didn't spend one single night there. He was definitely enjoying his newfound freedom. :) So were the local barflys.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
sacase said:
That would be all well and good if his buddy didn't already say he let him sleep on the couch. Sorry, still sounds fishy, the man is a millionare he can afford his own spot under a pseudoname if needed.

What would you expect the guy to say? I rented this in my name but Strahan paid for it so that he could have a place to boing his mistress? You will believe what you wish to believe. The apparment proves nothing IMO.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Like I even care if Strahan is gay or not, .. this thread has already gone on too long.

I don't care if ANY of the Giants are gay, .. or not.

royhitshard

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I have. And as for Michael, I always thought he was gay. I don't have any proof, nor do I care. JMO. If that is what he likes, more power to him.