Game of Thrones: Season 4 *spoilers*

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
This season has the most deaths in it by far. *Significant deaths that is*

I am saddened by the outcome of the fight. I kind of had a feeling it would end this way based on how the writing of this show tends to be. I have not read the books, so it always comes as surprise.

I loved Oberyn's acting and was looking forward to more of him in future. He was one slick cat.

The guy that played the Mountain is huge! It kind of took away the significance and dramatic feeling of the fight though because he was recasted SO MANY TIMES.

I felt that if he never got recasted, the fight would of felt so much more dramatic than it came out to be. Hard to be emotionally involved into the Mountain when he has been replaced a few times.

Not his fault though.

it has less to do with the re-casting and more to do with him not being featured much. He has like 2 scenes the entire show before this season. Not much time to get invested into a character.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
it has less to do with the re-casting and more to do with him not being featured much. He has like 2 scenes the entire show before this season. Not much time to get invested into a character.

I didnt even realize who he was at first in s4 until i looked it up.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Yeeeeeep That was pretty much a fantastic episode!

Oberyn nailed it, he will be missed.

LOVED The Sansa scenes this episode. Her new look is wicked.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So ...they did not touch on him poisoning his weapons...or maybe they will have some mention of it in the next episode.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
So ...they did not touch on him poisoning his weapons...or maybe they will have some mention of it in the next episode.

We do see someone rubbing the spears blade with a towel before the duel.

I assumed that was them hinting at it.

Next week's episode is 100% at the wall, by the way.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We do see someone rubbing the spears blade with a towel before the duel.

I assumed that was them hinting at it.

Next week's episode is 100% at the wall, by the way.

They better have Tryion's scene in the next couple of episodes...I would say the finale.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
They better have Tryion's scene in the next couple of episodes...I would say the finale.

They will, part of the scene was in the trailer for this season. Definitely episode 10 called "Children", imo of course.

Should be an amazing final 2 episodes.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Crazy episode. I didn't think they would be able to pull that fight off as well as they did. Definitely a top 5 scene for me from all of the books.

I would think it would possibly be the final scene...outside of the hopeful "epilogue".

The last scene will definitely be the epilogue and we will meet "her". Spoilers below

Lena Headey (Cersei) put this pic up on instagram: http://instagram.com/p/nEeNM0PA3L/

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Crazy episode !. I hate that Oberyn died I really liked his character. With that said I can't say I didn't see this coming. If this show and RR. Martin have shown us is that nobody is safe so I pretty much stopped getting attached to characters because sooner or later they die. I havent read the books so I don't know what's going to happen. But imo denearys is making a huge mistake casting off Mormont. She's so screwed.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Became a favorite of mine after the speech he gave when he told Tyrion he'd fight for him.

That was a brutal way to go.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
10/10

Wall Episode was done fantastically, even with lots of changes here and there, enjoyed all of it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
10/10

Wall Episode was done fantastically, even with lots of changes here and there, enjoyed all of it.

Very well done. I'm glad they didn't just rush to tack on things at the end and saved it for next week. For a little while there I thought they may have Sam take out ole Ginger.

jnday

Reaction score
This was my least favorite GOT episode ever. It ridn't do much for me.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
This was my least favorite GOT episode ever. It ridn't do much for me.

I have to imagine you are simply just not a fan of the Wall storylines in general? Or was there anything in particular you didn't like about it?

jnday

Reaction score
I have to imagine you are simply just not a fan of the Wall storylines in general? Or was there anything in particular you didn't like about it?

It seemed like the whole show was just some sword fighting.

jnday

Reaction score
That feels sorta like saying NFL games are just some big guys running in to one another.

It just wasn't as deep or thought provoking as what I have come to expect from a GOT episode. I watched it three times and it didn't change my opinion. I guess it was because there was no surprises.