Game of Thrones Season 5 ***spoilers***

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
It's only a feeling but I would not be surprised if Jaqen orchestrated the scenario where Arya discovers Trant at the harbor.
I agree its time for Melisandre to die

agreed to the first (the title of the next episode is "mothers mercy")
no to the second.... first off... she's kinda hot, second... we need her to help explain jon's story....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though the Red Woman is a nasty, mean TV character........man oh man, I found some videos(tastefully nude) of her online that will make a grown man cry. A very sexy gal :)
agreed to the first (the title of the next episode is "mothers mercy")
no to the second.... first off... she's kinda hot, second... we need her to help explain jon's story....
Is it safe she's sexier in every thing she's been in except Valkyrie? :p Please note that the only thing I remember seeing her play in outside of Game of Thrones is Valkyrie.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arya *IS* the many-faced God!
lol! Every mythical deity has a supernatural weapon!

Mjolnir, the powerful hammer of Thor!

Trident, the mighty spear of Poseidon!

AND

Needle, the devastating toothpick of Arya!

:D

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Some heavy foreshadowing with Ollie and Jon Snow. Not liking where it is headed.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I don't know, I'd much rather see Ramsey die

A Stark (preferably Arya but Sansa or Jon would more than suffice) must kill Ramsay.
If he dishes out some torture to Meli first all the better.

It's rather cool that the books and tv series are separating which means we could get two totally different but equally satisfying Ramsay deaths.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
A Stark (preferably Arya but Sansa or Jon would more than suffice) must kill Ramsay.
If he dishes out some torture to Meli first all the better.

It's rather cool that the books and tv series are separating which means we could get two totally different but equally satisfying Ramsay deaths.

I just hope theon doesn't kill him, no redemption for him either

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't stand Ramsey either. I wish Reek would take him out in s horrible way.
Unfortunately Ramsey cut the manhood out of Reek. Literally. It's a shame. Reek would be the perfect assassin for Ramsey because Reek would be the last person Ramsey would suspect could do the job.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
With the leaked information out there, tonight appears to be a pretty big episode.

***seaon 6 spoilers***

Also, Kit Harrington has been spotted in Belfast filming for Season 6, so looks like all will be well in the world.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the thread: Do any of you think Qyburn may send his Frankenstein monster (that's what I'm calling the guy laying under the sheet in Qyburn's lab) to free Cersei from the religious fanatics? I would think the monster would make an appearence during the final two episodes.
The only character I hope survives in Stannis' house is Davos. Everyone else can be invited to a red wedding as far as I'm concerned.
It's only a feeling but I would not be surprised if Jaqen orchestrated the scenario where Arya discovers Trant at the harbor. It could be a test within a test to discover whether she has the will to assassinate Trant by assuming the guise of one of the brothel prostitutes--something she abhors. Pedophilia is his true weakness, one which Arya could exploit to get through his defenses and kill him.
My crystal ball is still a little cloudy. :p

Who wants the White Walkers to make the first stop of their invasion at The Wall? ~DallasEast raises hand~

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Well that was depressing. Lets kill all the good people. I did not think I would ever feel sorry for Cersai but that was pretty rough. Wish they would have cut the walk of shame down about ten minutes tho.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Well that was depressing. Lets kill all the good people. I did not think I would ever feel sorry for Cersai but that was pretty rough. Wish they would have cut the walk of shame down about ten minutes tho.

Not really a spoiler since it is just speculation, but I do not think Jon Snow is dead. Wouldn't be surprised if Davos finds him and saves him.