Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So nobody is going to mention the look Dany gave Jon when he was formulating his plan and she realized he was leaving? Or the look she gave him when Drogon accepted him? That was a look of longing loud and clear.
The question is will she be more attracted to him or less when she finds out he is a Targaryen and the one true heir

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The question is will she be more attracted to him or less when she finds out he is a Targaryen and the one true heir
I don't think Bran is going to say anything until after it happens and they will be so in love(and married) by then it will be too late.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't think Bran is going to say anything until after it happens and they will be so in love(and married) by then it will be too late.
It's gonna come out sooner than later...... too many people know

Bran, Sam and Gilley, Howlin Reed

She will have to bend the knee to her nephew..... the dragons already recognize him

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Just popped in to say, this is now officially the best show I've ever seen.

I don't think I've seen a television show with the level of production as we're seeing in this final season.

It's corny, but I'm really thankful to be able to witness this in real time.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of a Targaryen.

jon_snow_drogon_daenerys_game_of_thrones_season_seven_episode_five.gif

I never really thought that the dragon might sense that jon is a Targaryen. the dragons have never let anyone get that close to them.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I never really thought that the dragon might sense that jon is a Targaryen. the dragons have never let anyone get that close to them.
Well except Tyrion, which brings up a whole different worm hole to go down. Of course Drogon is a different animal all together and hasn't done anything like that before so we don't have enough to really point one way or another yet.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just popped in to say, this is now officially the best show I've ever seen.

I don't think I've seen a television show with the level of production as we're seeing in this final season.

It's corny, but I'm really thankful to be able to witness this in real time.

Real time? You'll probably be dead by the time they finish the books.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I thought the end was obvious. Night King is the real boss fight of this game, so they had to tilt the board.

My main problem is why Sansa and Arya are suddenly idiots again.

I guess they spent so much money on battles and dragons this season so they had to go cheap at Winterfell but don't tell me Sansa, who fed someone to dogs and watched, has no balls.

scottsp

Reaction score
So many great moments in Beyond The Wall. Seems like the penultimate eps with this program often leave us in a daze. But this one might've been my favorite ep of all, besting the likes of Blackwater, Rains of Castamere, and Hardhomme.

This season has been bananas. I can't speak to a throwaway episode yet.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the end was obvious. Night King is the real boss fight of this game, so they had to tilt the board.

My main problem is why Sansa and Arya are suddenly idiots again.

I guess they spent so much money on battles and dragons this season so they had to go cheap at Winterfell but don't tell me Sansa, who fed someone to dogs and watched, has no balls.

They're just building the drama for the end of Littlefinger.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Anyone not thrown off by the timing of the whole ice island thing? You're surrounded by thousands of white walkers on all sides and the only thing protecting you at the moment is some broken ice. Meanwhile:

1) The white walkers aren't even checking the status of the ice considering it took The Hound throwing rocks like an idiot for them to realize that it had frozen back.

2) They managed not to freeze or starve to death considering it probably would have taken a few days at the very least for Gendry to reach the wall, a raven to reach Dany, and the dragons to reach where they were trapped.

3) In this whole time they managed not to die, the Night King, who had spears and the aim to hit a dragon in mid flight, didn't bother to throw spears to kill the five people trapped on the little island. It's not like he was trying to let them live considering he was letting the white walkers attack them.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Love the show, just wish it came out in the Winter...:cool:

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Anyone not thrown off by the timing of the whole ice island thing? You're surrounded by thousands of white walkers on all sides and the only thing protecting you at the moment is some broken ice. Since when are they afraid of water? Meanwhile:

1) The white walkers aren't even checking the status of the ice considering it took The Hound throwing rocks like an idiot for them to realize that it had frozen back. What was the point of throwing rocks at them?

2) They managed not to freeze or starve to death considering it probably would have taken a few days at the very least for Gendry to reach the wall, a raven to reach Dany, and the dragons to reach where they were trapped. Ridiculous

3) In this whole time they managed not to die, the Night King, who had spears and the aim to hit a dragon in mid flight, didn't bother to throw spears to kill the five people trapped on the little island. It's not like he was trying to let them live considering he was letting the white walkers attack them. The wights couldnt swim to get to them, but suddenly jumped in the water to pull out a dead, frozen dragon? Where the heck did they get chains? Benjen just happen to show up at the right moment after 6 seasons?

This is just scratching the surface of the issues in this episode. Im shocked the others before these comments were so complimentary. I was disappointed with practically the whole thing...The writers wanted a WW dragon and went to excruciating storytelling to get there. :(

Last edited: