Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care what else happens I just want Littlefinger to die horrifically.
Maybe Viserion will turn him into a charcoal briquette...or perhaps an ice briquette now that he is a white walker..? I can dream. I did not think any character would make me dislike him or her more than Ramsey but Littlefinger has proved me wrong.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I thought the end was obvious. Night King is the real boss fight of this game, so they had to tilt the board.

My main problem is why Sansa and Arya are suddenly idiots again.

I guess they spent so much money on battles and dragons this season so they had to go cheap at Winterfell but don't tell me Sansa, who fed someone to dogs and watched, has no balls.

She's ballsy, but I'm scared of Arya. She's a bad little B.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Maybe Viserion will turn him into a charcoal briquette...or perhaps an ice briquette now that he is a white walker..? I can dream. I did not think any character would make me dislike him or her more than Ramsey but Littlefinger has proved me wrong.

Littlefinger more then Ramsey & Joffrey?

I can at least appreciate how little finger goes about things.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They're just building the drama for the end of Littlefinger.

I really wish Arya had Ned or Catelyns face and she would use it to take out Littlefinger.

I have a random prediction that I hope i'm wrong about.

Somehow Cersei is going to tame one of Danny's dragons and all 3 sides in the war will have a dragon.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
was the dragon killed last night the one that Jon got to know up close and personal last week?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
was the dragon killed last night the one that Jon got to know up close and personal last week?

No that is Danny's dragon that he met with and the one she rides all the time, same one she was riding when she picked the people up.

Drogon is her main dragon.

So that had to be either Rheagal or Viserion.

And from what I have read...according to captions, it was Viserion that went down.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the series will ultimately close with a struggle between man vs man or man vs walker? Could definitely see Cersei coming up with some ploy against Jon and Dany that, as a side effect, would threaten the fight against the walkers. Maybe then Jaime would take her out? I haven't read about the show anywhere else on the web btw.

Also wondering how Sansa will react to Jon bending the knee (kinda).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Something that is upsetting me the more I think of it.

How stupid was it for them to go and try to capture a White Walker?

Just so they can convince Cersei that these things exist? How could Tyrion let this happen? He should know that it won't matter to Cersei.

How stupid was this? And the cost of the stupidity was a Dragon.

There are also other ways to get a Walker without trying to sneak up on the army. They just needed someone to die beyond the wall.

Also, Cersei will not care. She will use this as a tactic to try and take them all out. She will use the Walkers to her advantage.

Everyone on this show is getting stupid and Cersei is getting smarter.

Now they are all going to meet with Cersei? Really? It's such a risk and if Danny dies her cause will go with it. The unsullied and Dothraki will leave.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Dany cant die. Jon cant' die. Again. Cersai can die. LittleFinger can die. Tyrion cant die. Of course I said Ned Stark could not die in season one, and Robb could not die, and his wife and mom could not die. I hated Ramsey so much I wish the Red Witch would bring him back so he could die again.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Something that is upsetting me the more I think of it.

How stupid was it for them to go and try to capture a White Walker?

Just so they can convince Cersei that these things exist? How could Tyrion let this happen? He should know that it won't matter to Cersei.

How stupid was this? And the cost of the stupidity was a Dragon.

There are also other ways to get a Walker without trying to sneak up on the army. They just needed someone to die beyond the wall.

Also, Cersei will not care. She will use this as a tactic to try and take them all out. She will use the Walkers to her advantage.

Everyone on this show is getting stupid and Cersei is getting smarter.

Now they are all going to meet with Cersei? Really? It's such a risk and if Danny dies her cause will go with it. The unsullied and Dothraki will leave.

At various points, there have been characters questioning the Lord of Light's end game. I feel like they're going to reveal that at some point. Jon suggested that mission. Is it possible he's being manipulated by the entity that brought him back? Could Lol and NK be on the same side? NK was the big winner there (I would trade some ground forces for a dragon lol).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
At various points, there have been characters questioning the Lord of Light's end game. I feel like they're going to reveal that at some point. Jon suggested that mission. Is it possible he's being manipulated by the entity that brought him back? Could Lol and NK be on the same side? NK was the big winner there (I would trade some ground forces for a dragon lol).

And to me.. It seemed like a setup.. The NK knew he would get a dragon and he baited them into it.

He baited them into being stuck on that island so that Danny would come with her dragon and he would take it out. That was his plan.

I didn't want Danny to lose a Dragon on this show and how she ended up losing 1 of them upsets me because of how dumb the whole thing was.

IF the books are like this then it seems like a very Lazy way for GRRM to get a dragon to the white walkers.

Im hoping the White Walker storyline isn't what kills this show. It's been so great and well thought out and last nights episode was great but it was so stupid as to why they went beyond the wall and what they lost for it.

Also, why did Benjin Stark not just hop up on the Horse with Jon? What was the point of that?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And to me.. It seemed like a setup.. The NK knew he would get a dragon and he baited them into it.

He baited them into being stuck on that island so that Danny would come with her dragon and he would take it out. That was his plan.

I didn't want Danny to lose a Dragon on this show and how she ended up losing 1 of them upsets me because of how dumb the whole thing was.

Also, why did Benjin Stark not just hop up on the Horse with Jon? What was the point of that?

The only thing that made sense was Benjin staying and having Jon go off on the horse.

He stayed to fight and give Jon a chance to go on and get back to the wall.

Of course having them keep Jon there in the first place was silly other than make people think he might actually die but I doubt anyone believed that and they wasted it on not using that part as a cliff hanger.
The only other thing one could say was it gave Danny a chance to see his scars...now she knows he actually did take a knife to the heart and it was not just a play on words like Jon suggested.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be interesting if they had Jon, Danny and Cersei all together.

If things would go back they could have a dragon start spitting fire and if things hold true...Danny and Jon would be the only ones coming out of the flames.

But I doubt that would happen.

Would be cool if they did walk out of the flames together though.

punchnjudy

Reaction score

IF the books are like this then it seems like a very Lazy way for GRRM to get a dragon to the white walkers.

Im hoping the White Walker storyline isn't what kills this show. It's been so great and well thought out and last nights episode was great but it was so stupid as to why they went beyond the wall and what they lost for it.

Honestly, though, I'll be a little disappointed if Jon isn't unknowingly serving some evil purpose. Admittedly, I've forgotten parts of the story lines from previous seasons (which I realize when they bring back characters) and haven't read any of the books, but the LOL supposedly inspired that little girl to get burned to death. So I agree with The Hound--LOL = c*** lol.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
2) They managed not to freeze or starve to death considering it probably would have taken a few days at the very least for Gendry to reach the wall, a raven to reach Dany, and the dragons to reach where they were trapped.

They've thrown "time spent traveling" out the window this season, and I'm okay with it.

That being said, I actually thought this episode was easily the worst of the season and try as I might, I just don't by Jon and Dany falling in love.

Tormand's love for Brianne based purely on the potential "monster babies" makes more sense than Dany and Jon at this point.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
As an aside.. that note to Sansa calling her to Kings Landing was from Littlefinger, right? I mean, aside from the fact that it's the most ridiculously obvious ploy to get Sansa's last remaining ally out of Winterfell, it also came completely out of nowhere and Sansa is magically such an idiot that she not only doesn't question it, but she's an *** to her for no good reason?

The only other way to read her being a jerk to Brianne is that she wants her out because she plans to harm Arya and doesn't want her to intervene based on what Littlefinger told her? Which also makes zero sense.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
So, why didn't Drogon burn the night king after he killed his sibling? I mean, he had to go back and grab another spear, should have killed him right then when he didn't have one in hand.

I guess the director didn't want him to end that quickly. ;) :D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They've thrown "time spent traveling" out the window this season, and I'm okay with it.

That being said, I actually thought this episode was easily the worst of the season and try as I might, I just don't by Jon and Dany falling in love.

Tormand's love for Brianne based purely on the potential "monster babies" makes more sense than Dany and Jon at this point.

Jon and Danny makes sense for several reasons but i'll name a couple.

1. Jon and Danny will want to be on the same side and unite the North with the other kingdoms.

2. Danny will name Jon the heir if anything were to happen to her because she is starting to believe in him.

They will get married. It makes too much sense.

Heres a question...

At this point will Sansa be with anyone? I know Littlefinger is trying.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
As much as everyone likes Jon, the dude just cant win a battle by himself. He was getting his butt kicked by the Wildlings until Stanis saved him, he was going to die against Ramsey until the Knights of the VAle showed up, and he was on his last leg against the WW until DAny showed up with her dragon.

Next battle Jon is involved in he should just remain quiet and in the corner. Give someone else his sword.