Garretts post game locker room speech

BigD5

Reaction score
1-2 were 6 years ago.. but yea they happened
3 - And 33 passing touchdowns and 11th ranked offense. Does it really matter where the points come from?
4 - never happened (not only that but it was Dan Bailey and we all know he can't be iced).. he just missed the kick
5 - Didn't Tom lose 3 NFC championship games in a row? Those are win or go home games
6&7 are the same 3 seasons.. 2 of which were complete rebuilding years and the 3 rd was a season in which the D was completely destroyed with injuries.

If this is the best you can do.. I thinks it pretty lame.
Also what about any of the other stats?

I can’t seem to find them but it’s things like 138-2 when scoring 40 pts and Garrett has the two losses.

That’s not a fact.

Just an example of the embarrassing things that have never happened in franchise history that have happened under Garrett’s watch.

How can any of you be ok with what has happened under Garrett? I’m pretty shocked to see some of y’all come out and defend him. It’s absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

Do y’all see how New England operates today? That used to be US!! Believe it or not!

BigD5

Reaction score
It is very apparent that there are lots of fans on here who are disappointed that we did not get blown out on Thursday night.
Not disappointed that we won at all.

Listen, I WANT jason Garrett to be great!! I WANT him to outcoach Bill Belichick in a Super Bowl! Hell I want him to outcoach a 31 yr old first year coach!

But in the 8 seasons he’s had to prove he could do it, he has failed. In spectacularly franchise worsts fashion

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
1-2 were 6 years ago.. but yea they happened
3 - And 33 passing touchdowns and 11th ranked offense. Does it really matter where the points come from?
4 - never happened (not only that but it was Dan Bailey and we all know he can't be iced).. he just missed the kick
5 - Didn't Tom lose 3 NFC championship games in a row? Those are win or go home games
6&7 are the same 3 seasons.. 2 of which were complete rebuilding years and the 3 rd was a season in which the D was completely destroyed with injuries.

If this is the best you can do.. I thinks it pretty lame.
You can rationalize anything. Icing our own kicker? You may not think it was icing the kicker, whatever. Our kicker made a 51-53 yard FG, but our own coach called a timeout, so he had to kick the long FG again. Not surprisingly, he missed it. The W turned into an L. Has that ever happened to any other coach?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Not disappointed that we won at all.

Listen, I WANT jason Garrett to be great!! I WANT him to outcoach Bill Belichick in a Super Bowl! Hell I want him to outcoach a 31 yr old first year coach!

But in the 8 seasons he’s had to prove he could do it, he has failed. In spectacularly franchise worsts fashion
Garrett has found some spectacularly depressing ways for us to lose. If your honest you have to admit his in game adjustments and clock management have cost us WAY to many games.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett has found some spectacularly depressing ways for us to lose. If your honest you have to admit his in game adjustments and clock management have cost us WAY to many games.
How many exactly and in what years? I remember a game or 2 early on in his career, but none since.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Iam talking about the change that began when Garrett took over.
Unloading old un productive contracts on the offensive line and defensive line.
Then shifting our philosophy away from flash and pass to more tilted to the run game.
Instilling a different culture inside the locker room. Turning heads to the moment and focusing.
There have been some road bumbs alike this recent 3 game string losses.

Yea, all of these changes really have paid off.................I mean, just look at all of these playoff wins he has lead us to.................oh, wait

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Also what about any of the other stats?

I can’t seem to find them but it’s things like 138-2 when scoring 40 pts and Garrett has the two losses.

That’s not a fact.

Just an example of the embarrassing things that have never happened in franchise history that have happened under Garrett’s watch.

How can any of you be ok with what has happened under Garrett? I’m pretty shocked to see some of y’all come out and defend him. It’s absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

Do y’all see how New England operates today? That used to be US!! Believe it or not!
That’s right and we’re like New England their first 4 decades. It all starts at the top .

Jerry has lowered the bar. We are now more of a mediocre to dormant football franchise. We should adjust our mentality accordingly.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The only thing I could think of while watching that was...Tyron needs a bra.:rolleyes:

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And how is that working out so far?

The results thing?

I guess one playoff win after 7 years on the job is progress? Maybe we can win a second playoff game by year 10 or year 12?
Some for some unknown reason some like to compare Garretts process to Coach Landrys. But even Landry, who inherited an expanson team, had them in a NFC Championship game in his 7th year. We can't even sniff a NFC Championship game in 2017, much less a SB, that is what is so frustrating..........

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And how is that working out so far?

The results thing?

I guess one playoff win after 7 years on the job is progress? Maybe we can win a second playoff game by year 10 or year 12?
How many playoff games have we won with the 4 coaches prior to Garrett? 1 over 13 years

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some for some unknown reason some like to compare Garretts process to Coach Landrys. But even Landry, who inherited an expanson team, had them in a NFC Championship game in his 7th year.

When you see that kind of talk in the future, just realize one fact.

They are actually insulting Landry by offering up the comparison.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Some for some unknown reason some like to compare Garretts process to Coach Landrys. But even Landry, who inherited an expanson team, had them in a NFC Championship game in his 7th year. We can't even sniff a NFC Championship game in 2017, much less a SB, that is what is so frustrating..........
This isn’t a new frustration. It’s just a continuation.

I can’t speak for everyone but the comparisons I’ve made with Landry are not of their record or coaching ability because there’s no comparison but their persona.