GB player takes shot at Dak

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Dallas cowboys players have t shown much pride or heart since jimmy left. Many fans aren't much better. Dez got a little animated and the "fans" turned on him for showing a negative emotion in a loss. Jerry rewards players who worry most about $ not playoff wins. The culture here is toxic.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't hit him. they would have had to carry him out like in Panama. we were lucky, I don't blame him for running like a girl to the locker room after the loss. Hide dak don't let them hurt you, and protect the girly purse.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Forward straight to 1:05. This is the second year straight a defensive player openly takes a shot at Dak, last year the 49ers defender saying Dak couldn’t throw against zone. You couldn’t be more explicit.

Hard to throw against zone or man to man when you have zero running game but inexplicably keep on trying.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No that’s the “ we like our guys “ syndrome . Time to “ churn “ the roster .
The defense needs 3 main replacements not 11. That's silly. They objectively have a top 10 defense. They fade when things get tough because there's no dawg/leadership. To say the defense lacks talent is foolish. You couldn't name 10 defenses with more defensive talent. But there are plenty of non top 10 defenses who you'd trust more in a big game. Detroit being 1. And I just explained why Detroit is better when it's time to fight

Carson

Reaction score
Stay humble GB. Keep that same energy tomorrow when you lose by 14

RonWashington

Reaction score
The defense needs 3 main replacements not 11. That's silly. They objectively have a top 10 defense. They fade when things get tough because there's no dawg/leadership. To say the defense lacks talent is foolish. You couldn't name 10 defenses with more defensive talent. But there are plenty of non top 10 defenses who you'd trust more in a big game. Detroit being 1. And I just explained why Detroit is better when it's time to fight

I didn’t mention 11 my post mentioned specifically Hooker & Kearse . And when Nashon Wright is your fill in CB yeah start with those three . But it’s both sides of the ball that needs to churn .

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LMAO...they punked our whole team and cheerleaders and as usual some are mainly worried about Dak. What a JOKE!!!! You can bring in Mahomes next year and won't crap change.....I 'm just going to sit back and like the Indy 500 wait for the wreaks. Dak is the least of this teams problems :laugh: :facepalm: They did the same to Tony Romo......Until Skelector is dead or in a home. Nothing will change and may not change then with "CAPBOY".

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I didn’t mention 11 my post mentioned specifically Hooker & Kearse . And when Nashon Wright is your fill in CB yeah start with those three . But it’s both sides of the ball that needs to churn .
1 of the 3 pieces needed is Def a secondary starter that's true