GB player takes shot at Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
We deserved everything . All the disrespect. They earned that right. What's worse is Jerry, and his enablers in the Dallas media, are doubling down on the big fat lie that this team and staff is very good. That's a hoax. Its snake oil. Stop attending the games until massive changes come.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I feel the same way about D Lawrence . Man’s a warrior has given everything and the team can’t make it to a NFCCG let alone a SB . D Ware had to go to Denver to get the ring .

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak bailed out the defense in the Seattle game.... Didn't hear fans in here making 10,000 threads about the defense. Why can't the defense bail him out sometime???????The defense gave up a game opening TD to put us behind.... :facepalm: I'll tell you that Dak sucked last Sunday. But if you are going to hate anybody. Hate Jerry. He drafted Dak. He had a chance to sign Dak for cheap and didn't. And he's going to re-sign Dak. So, who is the real problem? Jerry is the REAL PROBLEM!! Not Dak!!:facepalm:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Good for her

She isn't wrong. And you have to know some of that is filtering through Cee dee

Lamb should get the heck out of Dallas while he still can

Go win a title somewhere with a legit QB
Maybe she should teach her son to catch the ball and not whine on the sidelines when things aren't going his way....You think?????

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Maybe she should teach her son to catch and not whine on the sidelines when things aren't going his way....You think?????
Yawn. She called it straight on Dak.
100% accurate

If that bothers you, I suggest you respond to her post and tell her what you just told me. I didn't write it. She did. I just happen to agree with her

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yawn. She called it straight on Dak.
100% accurate

If that bothers you, I suggest you respond to her post and tell her what you just told me. I didn't write it. She did. I just happen to agree with her
Well..I just think she should take care of HER home first before she tries to take care of the Dallas Cowboys....Her boy was sucking it up earlier in the season also....Doesn't bother me in the least. Just keeping it real...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well..I just think she should take care of HER home first before she tries to take care of the Dallas Cowboys....Her boy was sucking it up earlier in the season also....Doesn't bother me in the least. Just keeping it real...

88 with Cowboy records, I think her house is fine. You guys make everyone else out to be the issue except for Dak.

Just keeping it real.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak bailed out the defense in the Seattle game.... Didn't hear fans in here making 10,000 threads about the defense. Why can't the defense bail him out sometime???????The defense gave up a game opening TD to put us behind.... :facepalm: I'll tell you that Dak sucked last Sunday. But if you are going to hate anybody. Hate Jerry. He drafted Dak. He had a chance to sign Dak for cheap and didn't. And he's going to re-sign Dak. So, who is the real problem? Jerry is the REAL PROBLEM!! Not Dak!!:facepalm:
Lol the last two playoff games against the 49ers the defense did their part. Why couldn't Dak pull his weight this playoff game?

Steve007

Reaction score
And Jerry gave them the nod that everything is ok and we’ll just run it back.

He just told everyone that not winning in the post season and completely not showing up is acceptable.
Yep, just rewind the movie, next year will be the same. Jerry cares more about the spotlight and money.