Get rid of 54

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you are suggesting his issues are physical you need to wake up. He avoids contact because he is soft and now has $60 million dollars. The guy is 25 and clearly is thinking about life after football.
But you do realize that if he keeps this play up he won't see that 60 million right? Or is it that you think he doesn't get that? You guys are speaking from emotion but fact is sometimes you just aren't good. IT sucks to think because we've been teased but at some point people are going to have to forget what they SAW from guys in previous years and realize that these players just may not be good. Everson, Jaylon, Lewis.....among others......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The cowboys are getting no production from
Their highest paid and highest drafted defenders.
They aren't getting production from ANYONE it seems. We can sit here and blame a few guys but this team collectively sucks on defense. I think Joe Thomas flashes at times....Diggs looks like a guy who's just young so there's something there. Hill looks to have a pulse. I can't say anything about anyone else. PFF seems to love Woods and I'm a fan of his last year but I'm not seeing it this year.

The Natural

Reaction score
Defense gave up 50 points. D-line got their lunch ate, safeties were invisible, Jaylon isnt even the tip of the iceberg on that side of the ball.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
He get consistently blocked by FB, and the gap is un protected until 5-6 yard down when the secondary has to make the play. This IDIOT has the audacity to complain in public that the defense is too complicated
TRUTH! He's a terrible LB.

Mannix

Reaction score
Jaclyn needs to go!!! What happened to the guy from Nebraska who got hurt last year? What about Pam Oliver...she looks heavy enough to play some nickel.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
In addition to benching Jaylon, I'd sit or cut Poe (invisible), Woods (awful effort and doesn't appear to be too smart) and Crawford (clearly done).

I'd promote Bernard or Gifford to starter, sign the best DTs and Safeties on other practice squads and roll with it.

A.) It can't be much worse than we're rolling with now, B.) it'd send a message that lack of effort will not be tolerated and C.) shed some dead weight.

Lastly, if ONE player celebrates a tackle if we're down by 14 points or more, they'd sit for a half. I'm sick of hollow celebrating while getting dominated.
Regardless of the perpetually bad culture that he inherited, I'll lose all respect for Mccarthy if he doesn't do all or most of what you pointed out.

Eddie

Reaction score
Doesn't matter which coaches and players we get rid of ... Jerry is still in charge.

Nothing will change with Jerry Jones at the helm.