Give Dalton a chance

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Do you think we can do what Goff did with Dak?

Honest question.....I don;t know. It *seems* to me Dak needs more time....on a consistent basis anyway.
Dak can throw passes behind the LOS just as well as Goff lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You seem to be the only person that didn't see it.

Now you're just toolin.
It's so easy to see that you can't show me any of it. Nobody can. Nobody is sitting here with All 22 saying "here's a guy wide open down the field that Dak didn't see." Since I haven't seen that, I'm fine toolin.

It's better than being a "Dak left 30 points on the field durrrrrrr" mouth breather.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when I said the excuses for Dak will come when Tyron Smith got injured in practice at LT... well, here we are with the OL excuse, and all the hype from Dak fans before the game have, gone like Garrett’s coaching was... they were laughing at Wentz for getting sacked way more times that Dak... predictable..

Rayman70

Reaction score
And threw it low and down for Ceedee on a critical 4th down play.

I'm not ready to give up on him...but this notion Dak doesn't share ANY responsibility and should never be criticized is ridiculous.
he had to throw it there. If he leads him on that he gets plastered. Its on CeeDee to fight and get that half yard. He didnt. The route he ran wasn't deep enough either. He is a rook and will learn that. This falls on the dfense and special teams. For anyone expecting a playoff berth this year I am afraid they will be dissapointed. This is a rebuild year for MM on D. I knew that fact. We are essentially using the same players we had last year with some exception. We are in trouble.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Exactely, 6 trips to 1 trip...so far.
Daks been to the playoffs twice. Also won a playoff game. Something Dalton hasnt done. You sound like an agenda driven buffoon right now. Dak has won a playoff game. Dalton has not. And he was also horrible in his playoff appearances. Its not like he lit up the teams he played. Also people keep bringing up who he played. We played Green Bay and Seattle.

khiladi

Reaction score
DAK MIGHT BE MENTALLY TOUGH, a great guy, a good leader and probably many more things. but a great QB he is not

He’s not even mentally tough. Look at his draft profile and he’s known to start seeing ghosts regularly, once pressure starts getting to him. This is the same guy they didn’t let Romo compete with for the starting job back.

Loso86

Reaction score
If he's not starting by week 3-4. Season over. Dak is not it.

Risen was the first to say it, and guys like Pappy, Willie and Capt have been consistent in saying we need to rid ourselves of him.

For now Dalton is the answer

#DontpayDak
Lolololol and you really think Dalton is lolol

khiladi

Reaction score
Daks been to the playoffs twice. Also won a playoff game. Something Dalton hasnt done. You sound like an agenda driven buffoon right now. Dak has won a playoff game. Dalton has not. And he was also horrible in his playoff appearances. Its not like he lit up the teams he played. Also people keep bringing up who he played. We played Green Bay and Seattle.

Green Bay was garbage and giving up 400 yards a game going into the playoffs and mid-way through the season, GB wasn’t even seen as making the playoffs. Further, we played them at home, not on the road, where Dak is especially garbage and further, GB had to basically get CBs off the street. That’s why they got completely annihilated the next week.

starfan1

Reaction score
I said show me, not make stuff up based on your memory.
I think i remember that play and it wasnt as he described it by the time cooper came open it was too late dak couldnt step into a throw and there was underneath coverage.. If he does throw his typical bashers would complain about the pick. I thought i seen someone in this thread piss and moan about the throw to CeeDee on 4th down when it was a bit low but i heard this morning that dalton shultz wasnt deep enough in his route to force the corner a slower route to get to Ceedee.

dak does get happy feet just like 90% of the QBs that are getting pressure like dak had last night. dak hit Shultz in the hands that should have been caught he cooper perfectly on 3rd down that should have been caught and he dropped a dime to gallup that was taken away.

same people whine and complain about Dak were giving romo the benefit of the doubt. Its the 1st game Im a hell of lot more concerned with the defense than dak

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I mean you could argue that he wasn't the sole reason why made it to the playoffs especially if you factor in what he did there.

lol...I'm done with this conversation because it will never go anywhere, we are all to stubborn in our ways...besides I got to scoot, my band members are coming over to do some rehearsing on some tunes we are writing...have a good day, brother man.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
the game is to big for him

tHe gAme iS tOo biG fOr hIm

Eh1sZuBXkAAUFUN

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Hello pot!

Nexx

Reaction score
The oline protection was average at best, and that is sad considering their only pass rusher was Aaron Donald.

it was good enough. Dak's slow play recognition made him hold the ball too long. He should have never taken that sack when they were in field goal position on 3rd down.

erod

Reaction score
It's so easy to see that you can't show me any of it. Nobody can. Nobody is sitting here with All 22 saying "here's a guy wide open down the field that Dak didn't see." Since I haven't seen that, I'm fine toolin.

It's better than being a "Dak left 30 points on the field durrrrrrr" mouth breather.
Did you watch the Philly game last year? Chicago? The Jets? The Bills? The Patriots? Did you tune in last night? Looks the same doesn't it? He doesn't deliver the ball downfield when it matters into tight spots. He barely threw the ball downfield last night at all. Are you saying Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup can't get open against the Rams defenders?

He was nervous as hell in the pocket. His feet were dancing all over the place whether there was pressure or not. He only looked good on 8 yard outs to Cooper. Threw one nice ball to a wide open Lamb. The late ball to Gallup was his best throw. Other than that, it was dump offs to the backs and tight ends. That is not a $40 million QB. That's a typical performance that any starting QB could put out there.

Lots of yards and few points. That's Dak. Can't finish.