Giving the front office credit

cern

Reaction score
A few years ago we targeted livings and bernadeau. Then we took hardy. Then rotundo mcclain. Last year paea, Carroll . Hoping this year's class outperforms the others.

cern

Reaction score
You're not going to be liked, or you're going to be called an Eagles fan, or you're going to be accused of not watching the games. Scary consequences, I tell you.
I have the gift of being able to consider the source. It allows me to maintain a smug arrogance even in the face of the most childish criticism. :):)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We can argue about who Dallas should have targeted in free agency, but the team has landed the players it has targeted. The Joneses brought in Thompson, Hurns and Fleming and signed them.

Yup, I'd say this was a successful FA period.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agreee. We actually signed guys who could help the team without having to overcommit large or long term resources.

Yup, the contracts stayed reasonable, but I think the talent will prove to be worth the reasonable contracts. It's early to say this, but I think Jerry's powers might be slowly returning.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Any anger these days should be directed at Stephen IMO. I think Jerry has relinquished almost total control to his son. I think he rarely gets involved in personnel decisions these days. Things have gotten better since the 8-8 days whether you want to believe it or not so the arrow is pointing up. IMO.
Is the Arrow pointing at Super Bowl? Cause I don't see that.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The front office moves they've made thus far has no qualms with me as of now. Overall attitude will be determined after the draft with me.

Only iffy move for me, is tagging Lawrence but I can understand why they went that route. I really like the Hurns addition, just hope he can gel with Dak..
Wella, ya know Bro! #90 was one of the two premier pass rushers fixing to hit the auction stage of self promoted free agency that had other franchises salivating!
The F.O. knows when to fresh reload the priming pan on the blunderbusseo_O

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Give the front office credit for what?????

Can't get a long term deal done w/ Lawerence.

Can't get a long term deal done w/ Martin

Getting rid of a our #1 WR in Bryant

Have let what little depth we had @ LBer walk in Hitchens and Wilbur....

Lost a starter on the O-line in Cooper....

Completely overpaid for a couple of JAGs in Hurns and Thompson.

Lost our FB...then made a panic trade for a guy we let walk...

Now we have strung out Witten's deal...which is just creating more dead money.

We still don't have a backup QB...

No running backs I'd trust if Zeke got hurt...

You break this team down by position....there isn't a group that doesn't need some improvement.

So please explain why does this POS crew deserve credit? It's a joke how the Cowboy media keeps trying to defend/spin this garbage to the public as we are headed in the right direction when obviously 2018 is already a lost season. Garrett is a lame duck. Fans know it...so why hide the scharade?

Oh yeah...gotta pay for that monstrosity jumbo screen by bilking the fans for every nickle they can.

Anyway....this front office derserves a big fat F. Not only for this off season...but for the last 20.

This franchise is a joke...And I no longer find it amusing. If Jerry Jones cared aboutthe Cowboys...He would sell the team.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
lol, man, some of you sure are quickly forgiving....these second tire FA were still available for a reason so lets wait and see what we have before gold plating Jerry's throne, I've been fishing these waters for alot of years.........I WILL remain cautiously optimistic though.

What's to forgive? Not overpaying for an overrated player the first week of Free Agency? Nothing to forgive them for in my opinion.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
What's to forgive? Not overpaying for an overrated player the first week of Free Agency? Nothing to forgive them for in my opinion.
I've already replied in a couple of other threads that I didn't fault them on that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm real. I'm guessing you can go on and on and on and on without championships. I can't.
I can’t either but *****ing about it like a little girl every day, every thread, every post is what losers do.