Twitter: Glazer: Eagles are out on Watson trade talk

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not worried about Watson at all.

I'm still trying to figure what he has done that Prescott hasn't to be generally considered much better.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I always said he was too far gone to be redeemed

Jay Glazer is the only other insider with the reputation on Shefter’s level. If he says they’re out, they’re out

Rayman70

Reaction score
draft day was a clusterbleep for philly. Recall Roseman having words with player personnel guys live as the pick was coming in. That should have told us just how bad things were in Philly. They deserve it. Siriani is in way over his pay grade. Might not survive the season. Roseman may be on his way out. Hurts isn't the answer and the HC hasn't a clue how to use his skills. I am happy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Believe it when I see it ...........

however i can see WT or the giants get desperate here and swoop in and try to get him..only issue is once team signs him suits him up makes him active , is that when RG knowing DW is going to play , put him on the exemption list and sits him down?

this is why the trades have not happened.

Imminent?? lmao

im so tired of hearing that word but in week leading up to the game 1 wasnt there fans here saying he was going to be dolphin and it was a lock lol imminent my arse..

btw how a team in our division not interested in a player NEWS?? that actualy NO NEWS thats news saying theres no news>?? doesnt belong here..jeez

blueblood70

Reaction score
draft day was a clusterbleep for philly. Recall Roseman having words with player personnel guys live as the pick was coming in. That should have told us just how bad things were in Philly. They deserve it. Siriani is in way over his pay grade. Might not survive the season. Roseman may be on his way out. Hurts isn't the answer and the HC hasn't a clue how to use his skills. I am happy.
you're making that claim now only 3 games in?

i thought that of Pederson and he ended up with SB with backup qb..

Last edited:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about the Eagles until they get a new coaching staff, QB, WRs, a run game, 3 or 4 OLinemen, 2 or 3 Dlinemen, a few LBs, and a new backend for their defense
They will add some really good talent with likely 3 number 1s next year, that all could be in the top 10-15.

Rayman70

Reaction score

i thought hat of Pederson and he ended up with SB with backup qb..
Pederson was 10 times the HC he is. I think this will quickly be shown. In Nicks defense, he is dealing with dysfunction in the front office, same as Pederson. Truthfully, the team isn't that good due to very bad drafts. The dline is all they have. Reagor was a terrible pick.Always injured and done little. Hurts was a bad fit.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about the Eagles until they get a new coaching staff, QB, WRs, a run game, 3 or 4 OLinemen, 2 or 3 Dlinemen, a few LBs, and a new backend for their defense

we all the hate eagles but lets not exaggerate ok ?

first off Hurts isn't as bad as they claim...im betting get the OL and Back end of the defense fixed even but eh end of this season they will be in the fight for the divisions..can teams be allowed to develop a Qb before they are deemed bad? there wr this season can also get better,... Jhurts will continue to get better etc etc

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pederson was 10 times the HC he is. I think this will quickly be shown. In Nicks defense, he is dealing with dysfunction in the front office, same as Pederson. Truthfully, the team isn't that good due to very bad drafts. The dline is all they have. Reagor was a terrible pick.Always injured and done little. Hurts was a bad fit.

you do NOT KNOW THIS, AS OF YET..umm k..

hey i hope hes horrible but this fanbase sure makes a lot of early claims on players and coaches that more so are wrong..

also say you are wrong on Hurts hes developing can he have shot this fanbase also thinks you can dial 1-800-ealte player and have them play rights of of college at a high level..some need time to develop..Hurts doesn't look bad to me , he looks bit raw..they will get it figured out..

Rayman70

Reaction score

i thought that of Pederson and he ended up with SB with backup qb..
I will own this^, and further I knew this on draft day. We hit multiple homeruns and they struck out. Kudos 2 McClay and the front office for identifying what we needed. Want more proof Siriani isn't a good HC? I will show you exhibit 1...ie the fact he only gave Sanders 2-3 carries in the game. Thats all I need 2 see. If I am a philly fan, I want that guys head. He's their best player PERIOD...and they ignored him.It was priceless.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Couple things
* Read a the feeling inside league circles is the Texans are going push hard to move him before Nov 2 trade deadline
* Notice Glazer said they are for now........meaning that could change * Just me, but I wouldn't rule WFT or Giants especially. GM and coach are fighting their careers but they'd likely have to convince Marta.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I think it's Miami v Washington for Watson.

Miami has more assets in terms of picks. I've seen the rumor of Tua to Washington and then Watson to Miami.

I honestly can’t see Washington…who just settled a huge sexual harassment lawsuit, which gots its owner in enough hot water that he had to step away from the day to day operations, trading for Watson.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Couple things
* Read a the feeling inside league circles is the Texans are going push hard to move him before Nov 2 trade deadline
* Notice Glazer said they are for now........meaning that could change * Just me, but I wouldn't rule WFT or Giants especially. GM and coach are fighting their careers but they'd likely have to convince Marta.
The guy is finished in the NFL. At least rite now. He wont play down in 2021. Its due 2 optics. No team wants their brand attached to this guy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is better. Eagles use one of the three 1st round picks on a future QB, or trade them for Watson.

I do not think Watson is that good of a QB as many make him out to be, and slobber all over him.
I rather they waste those picks on that trade. As they need so much other help, Watson won't be able to carry the team anyway.
They are an aging team as well. If they use those draft picks, it could help them much sooner than what Watson may be able to do.

Rayman70

Reaction score
you do NOT KNOW THIS, AS OF YET..umm k..

hey i hope hes horrible but this fanbase sure makes a lot of early claims on players and coaches that more so are wrong..

also say you are wrong on Hurts hes developing can he have shot this fanbase also thinks you can dial 1-800-ealte player and have them play rights of of college at a high level..some need time to develop..Hurts doesn't look bad to me , he looks bit raw..they will get it figured out..
Read . I said bad fit in philly and that system. Its gonna take a complete system change or him getting moved. They are trying 2 turn him into a pocket passer. He aint that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watson is a simmering pot capable of boiling over and we haven't heard the last of how this has been investigated and the line of questioning of these women.

Do you think an owner who has already been slapped because of sexual harassment within his offices and team is going to take this on? What's Snyder going to do, offer up his cheerleaders as masseuses for Watson?

And is Lurie the guy to bring Watson is after bringing in that lowlife pos vick?

Watson is a scumbag that I hope never sees a NFL field again. They need to take a stand.