Go Spurs Go

Gator88

Reaction score
MC KAos;4466818 said:
I guess even after a title, beating the spurs is like winning the super bowl to some mavs fans

Nah, it's always fun to beat a division rival that's ahead of you in the standings, especially when you're shorthanded.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4466818 said:
I guess even after a title, beating the spurs is like winning the super bowl to some mavs fans

I feel you. Back in December the Floppers as I call them beat us twice in the freaking preseason and their idiot fans were celebrating like they won the title. :laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
Gator88;4466848 said:
Nah, it's always fun to beat a division rival that's ahead of you in the standings, especially when you're shorthanded.
2 starters and a hugely important wing guy in delonte.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
MC KAos;4466818 said:

Don't understand where the arrogance is coming from. The spurs are a rival so it's fun to beat you guys, but other than that you are an afterthought.

MC KAos

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4467364 said:
Don't understand where the arrogance is coming from. The spurs are a rival so it's fun to beat you guys, but other than that you are an afterthought.

I guess you must have juck blocked, otherwise I don't see what the point of your post is

juck

Reaction score
MC KAos;4467370 said:
I guess you must have juck blocked, otherwise I don't see what the point of your post is
Dude beating the Spurs is like beating the Eagles. Its a division game within same state. U guys are good and have a great chance at going far this year. We shall see.Im just having some friendly banter.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4467576 said:
Dude beating the Spurs is like beating the Eagles. Its a division game within same state. U guys are good and have a great chance at going far this year. We shall see.Im just having some friendly banter.

juck, your analogy was quite flawed.

now before you guys won last year, beating you was like beating the Eagles....you hated us more than we hated you. We are one of the top franchises in the history of the NBA, while you guys were an afterthought with an empty trophy case.

If you are going to compare us to any of the division rivals, it should be the Giants.....a well run organization, that is competitive year in and year out, and has multiple trophies on display.....the big difference, our players are not a bunch of loud mouth, disrespectful trash talkers like those bums up in NYC.....

juck

Reaction score
Either way I was happy to see us beat you without 2 starters and Delonte. You are very beatable as is anyone in the west in 7. We shall see.The East is pretty much down to Chicago and cHeat.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Biggems;4467608 said:
juck, your analogy was quite flawed.

now before you guys won last year, beating you was like beating the Eagles....you hated us more than we hated you. We are one of the top franchises in the history of the NBA, while you guys were an afterthought with an empty trophy case.

:bow: :bow:

Everything that troll says is flawed.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i find it pretty lame the league decided to have us play a back to back, against the thunder and the mavs no less, then give us like a week off?!?!?!?! so dumb, i hate this season

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
juck;4468212 said:
You know nothing about basketball. Laterz

You know as much about basketball as you do football..... you just do not switch teams as frequently.

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4469797 said:
You know as much about basketball as you do football..... you just do not switch teams as frequently.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: ok Heat fan,ur way off base but believe what u want

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4470067 said:
Your opinion on sports being a joke?

No problem.
no,you being a complete d-bag who talks smack that is unfounded. Prove it where i rooted for any other team but Dallas. Prove it,thats what i thought. I see why u dont recieve private messages now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
juck;4470471 said:
no,you being a complete d-bag who talks smack that is unfounded. Prove it where i rooted for any other team but Dallas. Prove it,thats what i thought. I see why u dont recieve private messages now.

Do not have to prove it ..... you never mentioned the Mavs till they won a Championship.

Tells me all I need to know about what kind of "fan" you are.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck i have to agree with zrink on this one.....you do come across as trollish, uninformed, and someone who is out to start nonsense instead of having a quality conversation.

I mean, the fact that you couldn't comprehend that the Rocket Pride in my sig was about football speaks volumes about you. The fact that you actually thought I liked the Houston Rockets, speaks volumes about you. The fact that you don't know who the Judson Rockets are, speaks volumes about you.

They say the proof is in the pudding, well, your pudding must be tapioca, cause it is filled with chunks of nonsense.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Biggems;4471021 said:
juck i have to agree with zrink on this one.....you do come across as trollish, uninformed, and someone who is out to start nonsense instead of having a quality conversation.

I mean, the fact that you couldn't comprehend that the Rocket Pride in my sig was about football speaks volumes about you. The fact that you actually thought I liked the Houston Rockets, speaks volumes about you. The fact that you don't know who the Judson Rockets are, speaks volumes about you.

They say the proof is in the pudding, well, your pudding must be tapioca, cause it is filled with chunks of nonsense.

That one's going to leave a mark.

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4470533 said:
Do not have to prove it ..... you never mentioned the Mavs till they won a Championship.

Tells me all I need to know about what kind of "fan" you are.
Dude I didnt even look at the "sports" forum for a long time. None of them but the fan zone. Check me at Dallasbasketball.com i been on there longer then here.

juck

Reaction score
Biggems;4471021 said:

I live in Pittsburgh and moved here when i was 5. How in the world would I know that? Judson? Cmon. Ur upset cause i needle u about the spurs. Be a big boy u dish it out but cant take it.