Go Spurs Go

MC KAos

Reaction score
glad tony won the skills challenge, i hope he plays in the all star game for like 2 minutes and sits the rest of the game, im sure pop and every spurs fan everywhere would love that

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;4429650 said:
glad tony won the skills challenge, i hope he plays in the all star game for like 2 minutes and sits the rest of the game, im sure pop and every spurs fan everywhere would love that

It would be nice to see Tony riding the pine for 48 minutes of that All-Star game

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, this game is basically what i expected from the spurs tonight, coming back home after a long break and having so many guys either injured or coming off injuries. nice to see ford and tiago back out there though, hopefully leonard will be back soon, then we can get into a groove again.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
LOL Birdman...

DuncanBirdman.gif

[youtube]xscxcmlY_9U[/youtube]

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I cant believe we lost to that dog team from Denver......especially with them missing 2 starters and us being at full strength.

At least we rebounded against the Knicks. Parker once again schooled the opposing PG. If not for some biased officiating in favor of Rose, the matchup between he and Parker would have been either even or in favor of Tony. The Bulls still win the game, cause they shot the ball and defended the 3pt line far better than the Spurs did. People can say what they want, but this year, Tony is the best PG in the NBA. Game after game he is outplaying his opposition. He has led the Spurs to the 4th best record in the NBA. He does it without the refs bending over backwards to had him gift free throws the way they do for Derrick Rose and Chris Paul.

The only sour point to last night's game was the Ford injury. We finally get him back and then he gets hurt on a freakish free-for-all play......I hope he is just shaken up and not seriously injured. Back injuries are no joke. He looked like he fought the pre-Buster Douglas Mike Tyson as they walked him to the lockerroom.

MC KAos

Reaction score
nice win for the spurs to end a disappointing home stand. Tony Parker continues to prove that he is one of the best PGs in the league. I wish he would have played vs the clippers so more evidence of him always playing CP3 great would have mounted.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;4459645 said:
nice win for the spurs to end a disappointing home stand. Tony Parker continues to prove that he is one of the best PGs in the league. I wish he would have played vs the clippers so more evidence of him always playing CP3 great would have mounted.

TP better be a MVP candidate. I know he won't win, but he better at least be on the ballot. He is playing great this year and has guided the Spurs to the 4th best record in the NBA. Night in and night out, he is abusing and outplaying his counterpart......and when he takes a night off, the opposing player goes off like in Portland and against the Clippers.

One more thing, you don't see him crying to the media about the refs, like the league's reigning MVP.........what an embarrassment. Rose gets more love from the refs than anyone not named Durant, Wade, or Paul, and yet he feels the need to cry when the calls aren't there for just one night. If you are a great player and a reigning MVP, you shouldn't have to cry to the media that you the refs were horrible on a given night.

anyway, great win against Orlando.....after they tried to steal Tim away twice, I always get pleasure out of the Spurs beating them.

GO SPURS GO

MC KAos

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;4461654 said:
Stephen Jackson is back and RJ is gone.

Works for me.

WOW!!! He is older, but he knows the system and is an upgrade over what Jefferson was giving us! I wish he would have never left in the first place, and I'm sure he wishes the same.

I've been so busy playing mass effect 3 that I completely missed this and all the awesome free agent signings we've had!! Nice surprises!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Good win vs OKC, I really like our chances vs them in the playoffs. I still hope the lakers and mavs will be the 4/5 seeds so we can avoid them as long as possible.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
MC KAos;4465578 said:
Good win vs OKC, I really like our chances vs them in the playoffs. I still hope the lakers and mavs will be the 4/5 seeds so we can avoid them as long as possible.

And they beat them without Manu, Jackson and Splitter (in the second half).

Reaction score
MC KAos;4465578 said:

OKC is really overrated. I honestly think the Spurs, Lakers, Mavs, and even Grizzlies would beat them in a series.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4466045 said:
OKC is really overrated. I honestly think the Spurs, Lakers, Mavs, and even Grizzlies would beat them in a series.

I don't necessarily agree that they are overrated, but I heard someone say the western conference is going to be a giant game of rock paper scissors, and I don't think there is a better way to put it than that, just depends on matchups

juck

Reaction score
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y194/juck/Fishtoon-Duncan.jpg
Always fun to beat Timmy.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4466674 said:

you guys won, enjoy the victory, but the Spurs are still the 4th best team in the league, 2nd in the conference, and 1st in the division....

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4466674 said:

I guess even after a title, beating the spurs is like winning the super bowl to some mavs fans