Go Spurs Go

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Biggems;4471021 said:
juck i have to agree with zrink on this one.....you do come across as trollish, uninformed, and someone who is out to start nonsense instead of having a quality conversation.

I mean, the fact that you couldn't comprehend that the Rocket Pride in my sig was about football speaks volumes about you. The fact that you actually thought I liked the Houston Rockets, speaks volumes about you. The fact that you don't know who the Judson Rockets are, speaks volumes about you.

They say the proof is in the pudding, well, your pudding must be tapioca, cause it is filled with chunks of nonsense.

:hammer:

MC KAos

Reaction score
im starting to feel like pavlov's dog, every time i hear or see anything involving marvin gaye i just want to face palm, i wish you would change your sig to jason terry or someone lame so i can go back to enjoying marvin gaye

MC KAos

Reaction score
the San Antonio Spurs, unable to catch a break with health since 2007.

MC KAos

Reaction score
also, im hopeful that the patty mills signing goes through soon and that diaw clears waivers and we sign him. i dont know much about mills, but he must be better than Cory Joseph at this point! Diaw would most likely replace Matt Bonner on the rotation, so that is a massive upgrade. playing alongside Parker will hopefully bring out the Diaw we saw in Phoenix 4 years ago.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;4473585 said:
also, im hopeful that the patty mills signing goes through soon and that diaw clears waivers and we sign him. i dont know much about mills, but he must be better than Cory Joseph at this point! Diaw would most likely replace Matt Bonner on the rotation, so that is a massive upgrade. playing alongside Parker will hopefully bring out the Diaw we saw in Phoenix 4 years ago.

Give me Bonner over Diaw.....Boris is so soft, I mean Angel Soft......Bonner frustrates me at times, but he is not soft. He will get in there and mix it up on both ends.

Ideally, Kaman gets cut and decides he wants to play next to Duncan.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4473720 said:
Give me Bonner over Diaw.....Boris is so soft, I mean Angel Soft......Bonner frustrates me at times, but he is not soft. He will get in there and mix it up on both ends.

Ideally, Kaman gets cut and decides he wants to play next to Duncan.

Problem with bonner is that he doesn't provide more than the occasional hot streak 3 shooting and good effort. He doesn't rebound well, and he is like 7 feet tall! Diaw is a much more complete player, plus playing with his best friend and French teammate should reinvigorate him. The guy is only 29, just like Parker, so hopefully they can quickly mesh and give us the backup big we have sorely missed since horry retired. Actually, I'm just hoping he clears waivers and signs with us first! I know the celtics are going after him too

MC KAos

Reaction score
The other thing I hate about bonner is his constant disappearing act during the playoffs, it's as predictable as juck making age jokes at cowboys&lakersfan when they are engaged in a discussion. Diaw performed well for the suns in the playoffs, hopefully he can do that for us.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well if Pop can get Finley, Jefferson, and Big Dog Robinson to sellout on defense, there is no reason he can't get Diaw to play like he has a pair....

I am ok with Diaw, but I do not want to lose Bonner.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4475423 said:
well if Pop can get Finley, Jefferson, and Big Dog Robinson to sellout on defense, there is no reason he can't get Diaw to play like he has a pair....

I am ok with Diaw, but I do not want to lose Bonner.

HOLLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT BIG DOG ROBINSON!!!! :lmao2:

i think he is the reason screaming *** smith started hating the spurs. i remember him getting his panties all in a bunch about him winning a title with us :laugh2:

i think from what ive heard from other spurs fans in SA is that he will take blair's minutes and not bonners, which im ok with, blair needs a reality check

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4471116 said:
I live in Pittsburgh and moved here when i was 5. How in the world would I know that? Judson? Cmon. Ur upset cause i needle u about the spurs. Be a big boy u dish it out but cant take it.

still no excuse.....if u read the sig.....Thank God for football season and I listed 3 teams.......someone with common sense would realize that Rocket Pride was about a football team......not the Houston Rockets.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
zrinkill;4475637 said:
That is where you made a mistake ......

well like Human League sang.......I'm only Human, born to make mistakes:D

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4475796 said:
Awwww is the Mavs fan ....... wait ..... you are still a mavs fan right?
MFFL baby!!!! back to ur video games now

MC KAos

Reaction score
so back to business, tonight is the beginning of a ridiculous stretch for us. we have our only back to back to back first, then a day off, followed by a back to back! thats a total of 5 games in 6 nights!! i dont have high hopes for this stretch, TP is already ruled out for tonight's game and im sure pop is going to "popovich" some games and sit duncan and ginobili at least 1 of the five games, but most like 2 of the games (ill guess manu and tim rest game 2 and game 4) ill be happy with 2 wins, but hopeful we can get 3, its not overly difficult, besides the mavs and we get them on the first night, albeit without TP