Go Spurs Go

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
wow what a game.........the Spurs looked outstanding in the 1st half.....a great half....but my how ugly they were in the 2nd half.....they took poor shots and turned it over a lot....have to give Boston lots of credit for their defensive execution in the 2nd half....they made every basket tough for the Spurs.

It wasn't easy, it wasn't pretty, but it was a win.......and that is all that matters.

GO SPURS GO.........and Go Heat

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4494150 said:
wow what a game.........the Spurs looked outstanding in the 1st half.....a great half....but my how ugly they were in the 2nd half.....they took poor shots and turned it over a lot....have to give Boston lots of credit for their defensive execution in the 2nd half....they made every basket tough for the Spurs.

It wasn't easy, it wasn't pretty, but it was a win.......and that is all that matters.

GO SPURS GO.........and Go Heat

as we were pooping on our offense and pops blood pressure in the second half, at least we were able to play good defense! I wish they would have kept it going and finished them in the third! the less minutes the older guys play the better!

another double double for timmy, hopefully he can keep them coming and break the record late next year or early the year after.

hopefully the grizzle/heat/clippers win!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4494194 said:
oh man! i miss these HEB commercials! prob one of the worst things about fort worth, no HEB!!!

HEB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kroger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ems2lCvmmHw&feature=endscreen

Hey MC, I don't guess you happen to have DirecTv, do you? If so, I don't guess you get the Spurs. I live just outside the DFW designated area, I guess, because I get all the Spurs games on 677. I don't know why... It's almost like it's just a mistake or something since they're both on Fox Southwest. But I never get Rockets or OKC games -- only the Spurs.

That post reminded me of it because I've seen that ad on there 100 times! Always makes me LOL when Duncan is talking about the sick pythons...

Oh, and Kroger > HEB. Even though I used to tear up some Chinese food at the Waco HEB when I went to Baylor. :)

MC KAos

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4494249 said:
Hey MC, I don't guess you happen to have DirecTv, do you? If so, I don't guess you get the Spurs. I live just outside the DFW designated area, I guess, because I get all the Spurs games on 677. I don't know why... It's almost like it's just a mistake or something since they're both on Fox Southwest. But I never get Rockets or OKC games -- only the Spurs.

That post reminded me of it because I've seen that ad on there 100 times! Always makes me LOL when Duncan is talking about the sick pythons...

Oh, and Kroger > HEB. Even though I used to tear up some Chinese food at the Waco HEB when I went to Baylor. :)

YA!!! that channel was there and showed spurs games, but it blacked out any time a spurs game came on. i only get mavs games:mad:

i think next year i might look into just getting the red zone channel (i dont evne know if thats possible) instead of the entire sunday ticket, because thats the only thing i watched when the cowboys werent on. with the savings i can get league pass.

as for kroger vs HEB, if we are talking about price and generic brands, HEB wins hands down! their HEB/Hill country stuff is the best generic products i have ever tried. Kroger does tend to have a better meat department and better sales, but i just like HEB overall a lot better.

and that chinese at heb? i use to tear it up in my year at UTSA!! the teriyaki chicken was "the nuts" like my poker playing friends would say.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well because i am in SA, I got to see 3 out of the 4 games......u should have as well....i got to see the Spurs, then flipped to the Heat, and now the Lakers...........u should have gotten the Mavs, Heat, and Lakers games.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4494313 said:
well because i am in SA, I got to see 3 out of the 4 games......u should have as well....i got to see the Spurs, then flipped to the Heat, and now the Lakers...........u should have gotten the Mavs, Heat, and Lakers games.

i dont get fox sports southwest. i got the cheaper directv plan without it. besides the fact i cant stand watching mavs games with their commentators, we are in serious saving mode right now to try and buy a house next year.

but i got to see the thunder/heat and lakers/clippers, both very good games! just wish i could watch more spurs games, hopefully i can get league pass next season.

as for today, we didnt get all the results, but at least we got the 2 most important ones. we got a tough schedule the rest of the way, both with the competition and the amount of games in the amount of days left. hopefully our depth can carry us through the easy games and we can win most of the hard ones. i dont see the thunder losing more than 4 games so we need to keep the petal to the metal if we want to catch them. it would be amazing also if we can get to 50 Ws to keep the streak going.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ABA! ABA! ABA!! on a night that comedy central is playing semi-pro! the pacers are helping out their red, white, and blue balling brothers!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Spurs played a great 1st half......and barring a huge collapse, should win their 10th in a row.....and by doing so will take over the top spot in the west....TY Indiana.

Oh and Memphis is laying it to Miami, we pass them in the loss column as well, if that score holds up.

By the end of the night the Spurs can go from 4 to 2 in the NBA standings.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4496877 said:
The Spurs played a great 1st half......and barring a huge collapse, should win their 10th in a row.....and by doing so will take over the top spot in the west....TY Indiana.

Oh and Memphis is laying it to Miami, we pass them in the loss column as well, if that score holds up.

By the end of the night the Spurs can go from 4 to 2 in the NBA standings.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4496882 said:
OKC loss - check
Miami loss - check
Spurs win - ?

we are up 26, i think we have this one in the bag! more importantly, the entire roster has scored today! our depth is sick! i think we have more depth than the mavs did last year! hope we get the same result in the end!

lots of rest for the main guys coming up in the fourth quarter! we have a brutal schedule after the home and home with the jazz!

MC KAos

Reaction score
for the 50th anniversary, the nba did a "top 50 players of all time". Little known fact, they also did a "top 10 coaches of all time". here is the list, in no particular order, they just did a list not ranking, like they did with the players.

Red Auerbach 938 wins 479 losses (.662)

Chuck Daly 638 wins 437 losses (.593)

Bill Fitch 944 wins 1106 losses (.460)

Red Holzman 696 wins 604 losses (.535)

*Phil Jackson 1026 wins 431 losses (.704)

John Kundla 423 wins 302 losses (.583)

*Don Nelson 1301 wins 996 losses (.566)

Jack Ramsay 864 wins 783 losses (.525)

Pat Riley 1210 wins 694 losses (.636)

Lenny Wilkens 1332 wins 1155 losses (.536)

so my question is, how many of these guys has pop passed? he is no better than third after phil and red aurbach! i think its a virtual tie between him and riley, so id put them as 3a and 3b.

PS those stats were from like 96, so they are only current for guys that havent coached since then

juck

Reaction score
I predict you guys go to the finals and lose to the 3 stooges in Miami.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4496938 said:

in a 7 game series, and us having home court, we would beat the Heat.....we are too deep. They have the big 3 and maybe chalmers and haslem here and there.

when they beat us, they couldnt miss from 3pt land in the 2nd half and they had miller....but he is injured, and they havent been able to replace him.

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4496938 said:

honestly, id much rather play them than the celtics!

juck

Reaction score
Biggems;4496949 said:
in a 7 game series, and us having home court, we would beat the Heat.....we are too deep. They have the big 3 and maybe chalmers and haslem here and there.

when they beat us, they couldnt miss from 3pt land in the 2nd half and they had miller....but he is injured, and they havent been able to replace him.
Dude they are locked in 2nd place in Conference. They arent playing that hard obviously. Ur guards cant defend their perimeter. When playoffs start they are gonna be real focused after we embarrassed them last year.