Go Spurs Go

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4496959 said:
Dude they are locked in 2nd place in Conference. They arent playing that hard obviously. Ur guards cant defend their perimeter. When playoffs start they are gonna be real focused after we embarrassed them last year.

Seriously? We have Manu, Leonard, Jackson, and Diaw who can all guard the perimeter....as well as Mills now.

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4496959 said:
Dude they are locked in 2nd place in Conference. They arent playing that hard obviously. Ur guards cant defend their perimeter. When playoffs start they are gonna be real focused after we embarrassed them last year.

thats what everyone said about them this year, they were gonna win 55 or 60 games! they just arent a GREAT team, they are very beatable.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;4496968 said:
Seriously? We have Manu, Leonard, Jackson, and Diaw who can all guard the perimeter....as well as Mills now.

leonard and jackson can guard them, manu not really, but he will make wade work on defense. diaw and timmy would destroy bosh

and who the hell is guarding parker?

juck

Reaction score
Wade can guard Parker. Thing is you guys are totally forgetting is the "Superstar Calls" The cHeat get millions of them. Ur team is all young unkowns. Stern wont let that happen.

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4496975 said:
Wade can guard Parker. Thing is you guys are totally forgetting is the "Superstar Calls" The cHeat get millions of them. Ur team is all young unkowns. Stern wont let that happen.

pop can intimidate the refs pretty good:D but knowing stern, he will have joey crawford officiating every single game :mad:

MC KAos

Reaction score
also, if wade wants to run around after parker, ill take that every day and twice on sunday!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4496959 said:

BTW, have you looked at the standings? do you even do your hw before you talk....of course not. all you do is troll and spew garbage....this is why no one takes you seriously.

before tonight, Miami was only 1 game behind the Bulls in the loss column with around 10 games left......yet according to you, they have nothing to play for and are locked into the 2 seed.......cause we all know they don't want to be the 1 seed, right!!!!

seriously juck, stop clownin yourself, you make it too easy for the rest of us.

juck

Reaction score
Biggems;4497003 said:
BTW, have you looked at the standings? do you even do your hw before you talk....of course not. all you do is troll and spew garbage....this is why no one takes you seriously.

before tonight, Miami was only 1 game behind the Bulls in the loss column with around 10 games left......yet according to you, they have nothing to play for and are locked into the 2 seed.......cause we all know they don't want to be the 1 seed, right!!!!

seriously juck, stop clownin yourself, you make it too easy for the rest of us.
Whatever, Miami is 3 games behind them. They were 2 last night.I honestly couldnt give a hoot however. Just sayin,ur team cant beat them in 7 games. The refs wouldnt let it happen anyways. BTW Troll this. :laugh2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4497622 said:
Whatever, Miami is 3 games behind them. They were 2 last night.I honestly couldnt give a hoot however. Just sayin,ur team cant beat them in 7 games. The refs wouldnt let it happen anyways. BTW Troll this. :laugh2:

you do realize the GB and the loss column are two different things right? Also, you have to look at the tiebreakers. But of course, that is too complicated for you to comprehend.

oh and you got me so good didnt you......now get back under the bridge before the Billy Goat comes and horns your backside into next week.

Reaction score
juck;4497622 said:

The Spurs are one of many teams that could beat Miami. The other ones are the Bulls, Celtics, Thunder, Lakers, Mavs, and even the Grizzlies. This is just one of those rare years where you have no idea who's gonna win it all.

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4497735 said:
I see the life long Mavs fan has switched to the heat.
Okie dokie hahaha:rolleyes:

Saying and cheering are two different things troll.

juck

Reaction score
Biggems;4497657 said:
you do realize the GB and the loss column are two different things right? Also, you have to look at the tiebreakers. But of course, that is too complicated for you to comprehend.

oh and you got me so good didnt you......now get back under the bridge before the Billy Goat comes and horns your backside into next week.
Whateva youll be crying in end.

juck

Reaction score
I know this. If Mavs lose or are eliminated,etc... I will definitely never root for Spurs,Lakers,OKC,Heat. I HATE all 4. If Spurs play cHEat I probably wont even watch,lol.Although its always good to see Timmy palms in air or bald spot ginosey floppin lol.:D

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4497849 said:
I know this. If Mavs lose or are eliminated,etc... I will definitely never root for Spurs,Lakers,OKC,Heat. I HATE all 4. If Spurs play cHEat I probably wont even watch,lol.Although its always good to see Timmy palms in air or bald spot ginosey floppin lol.:D

Sounds like you hate excellence! You must hate America!

MC KAos

Reaction score
thought this was interesting

http://img207.*************/img207/774/20120406spursrotation.jpg

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
11 in a row baby.....only 1.5 behind the Bulls for the top spot in the league

GO SPURS GO

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I do not believe, nor do I think he should win, but Tony Parker should definitely be in the conversation and get consideration for MVP. Basically what I am saying is, his name should be on the ballot.

Names that should be on the MVP ballot (alpha order)
Bryant
Durant
James
Parker
Rose