Goff checks in at 6'4" 215

texbumthelife

Reaction score
His mechanics are trash. He is super raw and needs a lot of work.

He's got something physically though for sure.

I haven't heard anything about his work ethic.

Whoa there little doggy. His mechanics are definitely not trash. Guys with trash mechanics can't throw the ball 70 yards. He has a long wind-up and an over the top release, but it's nothing compared to Tebow's (as someone here previously said) and is something many QB's have coming out. Brady actually has an unorthodox over the top release too. Definitely correctable with some work. Whether or not Wade Wilson can be that guy may be the biggest question...

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
We should just take Lynch then. He has better measurables than anyone by far. Why is it that he's dropping so far? What exactly did he do wrong?

He's not dropping. He's just a guy that some armchair internet, wannabe scouts think is dropping.

How he performs in the combine and at his pro day will likely determine where he's going to go.

I think the big things working against him are he played at Memphis and the offensive scheme is far different from what most NFL teams do.

I still want him. I think he has the highest ceiling of the bunch. Throwing mechanics can always be worked out, especially at this age.

YR

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I mean that sounds good and all, but are we really supposed to fret over an 1/8th of an inch? That seems rather silly to pick that cutoff when an 1/8th of an inch is only around 3mm, or slightly bigger than the size of a sharpened crayon and slightly larger than half of a pencil eraser...
CDR0000578121.jpg

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He's not dropping. He's just a guy that some armchair internet, wannabe scouts think is dropping.

How he performs in the combine and at his pro day will likely determine where he's going to go.

I think the big things working against him are he played at Memphis and the offensive scheme is far different from what most NFL teams do.

I still want him. I think he has the highest ceiling of the bunch. Throwing mechanics can always be worked out, especially at this age.

YR

Yeah, Not too long ago, he was the fastest rising prospect. A once-in-a-generation physical talent. His individual numbers were even more impressive than Goff's (this year) and his numbers have been improving each season at a rate better than any other prospect. That's not including his physical freakness. Yet this guy isn't worthy of a 1st round pick?

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Yeah, Not too long ago, he was the fastest rising prospect. A once-in-a-generation physical talent. His individual numbers were even more impressive than Goff's (this year) and his numbers have been improving each season at a rate better than any other prospect. That's not including his physical freakness. Yet this guy isn't worthy of a 1st round pick?

Given his physical tools, he is worthy. A team like Dallas can afford to take a developmental QB with a high ceiling. All those (teams) who need a starter now beware.

reddyuta

Reaction score
9 inch hands are fine,the internet rumors made it out like he had Lilliput hands