Goodbye, Terry Glenn. Hello, Amendola.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jobberone;2173361 said:
If you want to bash him then do it. Seems a lot like being a bully to me though. If that's your thing feel free to do it. Not my board. I'm just a visitor, too.

Then why waste the time to chime in on the matter at all....:huh: By the way, I didn't bash anybody... Move along dude!!!!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Mansta54;2173390 said:
Then why waste the time to chime in on the matter at all....:huh: By the way, I didn't bash anybody... Move along dude!!!!!

I don't like bullies but I can't stop you. Do you understand what I'm saying now?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173294 said:
And your hostility is quite disconcerting. You're not Mrs. Amendola are you?

But I'll play along you mouthy little gnat, show me where I used some sort of "fabrication, fallacy, or outright lie ". Let's make this easier, show me where I lied. I'll be here waiting.

Thanks for waiting.

Awww...how clever. Mrs Amendola? What does that make you? Mrs. Welker? Your adulation for him seems to supersede all logic.

Lmao...'mouthy little gnat'? Does that make you feel BIG and BAD? Neat. You're my hero.

Your entire premise on this board is a lie. You continue to state that you hope Amendola makes the team, and then show it by saying he isn't 1/100th of the player of so and so, or that his undrafted status somehow preemptively means he's going to be cut. You continually use evidence against him that your hero, amongst others, have proven to be stupid arguments.

Your 'analysis', if you can call it that, goes against all scouting reports and common perceptions, yet since you're a TT fan it should be regarded above all others...even your fellow TT brethren.

You haven't said one positive thing about the guy outside of 'I want him to make the team'.

So yeah, I'm calling you a liar.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2173405 said:
Thanks for waiting.

Awww...how clever. Mrs Amendola? What does that make you? Mrs. Welker? Your adulation for him seems to supersede all logic.

Lmao...'mouthy little gnat'? Does that make you feel BIG and BAD? Neat. You're my hero.

Your entire premise on this board is a lie. You continue to state that you hope Amendola makes the team, and then show it by saying he isn't 1/100th of the player of so and so, or that his undrafted status somehow preemptively means he's going to be cut. You continually use evidence against him that your hero, amongst others, have proven to be stupid arguments.

Your 'analysis', if you can call it that, goes against all scouting reports and common perceptions, yet since you're a TT fan it should be regarded above all others...even your fellow TT brethren.

You haven't said one positive thing about the guy outside of 'I want him to make the team'.

So yeah, I'm calling you a liar.

Amendola is not near the player that Welker is. I do not think Amendola has the skills to make this team, but maybe he can.

I hope he does.

Now where did I lie, gnat boy?

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2173406 said:
Case in point.

I'm so sorry I missed people beating down his door to get him on their team, but I guess everything that caused them to not draft him has been fixed since April.

And now teams are just lined up, salivating, waiting for Dallad to cut him...Hahahahahahaha

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173411 said:
Amendola is not near the player that Welker is. I do not think Amendola has the skills to make this team, but maybe he can.

I hope he does.

Now where did I lie, gnat boy?

I see your creativity is still intact. Keep flexing those internet muscles. :rolleyes:

I don't believe you. Sorry, but I just don't buy the idea that you 'hope he does' when you've made 45+ of your 60 or so posts openly stating you think he doesn't belong. That makes zero sense...but then, maybe that's your thing.

You have every right to feel that way, but I'm not buying the 'he sucks, but I want him on my team' routine.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173413 said:
I'm so sorry I missed people beating down his door to get him on their team, but I guess everything that caused them to not draft him has been fixed since April.

And now teams are just lined up, salivating, waiting for Dallad to cut him...Hahahahahahaha

Wiff.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jobberone;2173403 said:
I don't like bullies but I can't stop you. Do you understand what I'm saying now?
What he do? I can't see any bullying from him(and I checked his recent post history). But you've done a pretty good job of piling on him and 5 has thrown some minor insults at tomson

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2173419 said:
What he do? I can't see any bullying from him(and I checked his recent post history). But you've done a pretty good job of piling on him and 5 has thrown some minor insults at tomson

And tomson popping off, calling me a liar is what?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173422 said:

How about this....I apologize.

I just dont' believe you. Fair enough?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bizwah;2172924 said:
Amendola makes this team if...and only if we keep six WRs.

But I don't think we should.

We have some very good CBs on the roster. Young, fast....CBs are hard to find, we found out last year how tough it was to replace good CBs.

I don't think Amendola will be amoung our top five WRs.

Parcells is often villified on these boards, but he really had some good philosophies. One of these was on the bottom WRs. He said that the fourth and fifth WRs (especially the fifth WR) should not just sit around and do nothing. He wanted them to have a role on special teams.

Will Amendola? Maybe....we'll have to see. I know he probably won't be our KR (Austin, Jones, Stanback) or PR (A Jones, Crayton). Can he be a gunner? He's awfully small for that. I doubt he could pull it off.

If he doesn't play STs, then he'll just sit around doing nothing waiting for an injury. I doubt he would make it on the field otherwise. Can he seriously beat out Hurd/Crayton for the third WR spot? Do you want to pull off Witten, Barber, or even Felix Jones just to get a fourth WR in the game?

Austin and Stanback right now offer more to the team than Amendola would. They offer the potential of becoming more than number three WRs. Both offer more to special teams.

Now, a lot can happen. We can have an ****** or Amendola may go "lights out" and really do something big in the games (which he needs to do). He may show he can cover on STs. Austin may not show any improvement at all.....So I guess we all need to be guarded somewhat with our judgements. But right now, I just don't think he'll make the team. He's a great story...he's a guy we all can pull for....but it will take something spectacular for him to make it on the team.

Great post.

There is really no reason to keep Rudy Ruettiger unless he absolutely plays his way onto the roster.

That means contributing as a gunner, catching everything his way in live competitive games and in general, making himself indispensible.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2173416 said:
I see your creativity is still intact. Keep flexing those internet muscles. :rolleyes:

I don't believe you. Sorry, but I just don't buy the idea that you 'hope he does' when you've made 45+ of your 60 or so posts openly stating you think he doesn't belong. That makes zero sense...but then, maybe that's your thing.

You have every right to feel that way, but I'm not buying the 'he sucks, but I want him on my team' routine.

So, your point is that you have no proof of me lying, that's just you popping off because you don't understand how someone can hope for something but aren't optimistic of it happening.

UmmmKayyyyy

speedkilz88

Reaction score
5Countem5;2173422 said:
Technically I kind of agree since you repeatedly keep saying I'm hoping he makes the club and then go on to say otherwise.

Its like saying Roy Williams sucks and should be cut and the guys attitude is terrible... but I hope he proves me wrong.:rolleyes:

Mansta54

Reaction score
jobberone;2173403 said:

Me, a bully:laugh2: ..... Dude this is a football board, there's no bullies here. Don't be so thin skinned and sensitive. Relax!!!!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173431 said:
So, your point is that you have no proof of me lying, that's just you popping off because you don't understand how someone can hope for something but aren't optimistic of it happening.

UmmmKayyyyy

Actually, that's really not far from the truth. You've made it your battlecry on this forum to point out to Amendola supporters that he sucks...despite evidence to the contrary. Then you say you want him. It's a cop out. I understand it just fine...I just don't believe it.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2173427 said:
How about this....I apologize.

I just dont' believe you. Fair enough?

I really, really hope the Dallas Stars win the Stanley Cup but don't think they have the talent to do so.

I really, really hope the Rangers win the World Series but don't think they will.

I really, really hope Danny makes the team but am afraid he won't.

See?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Mansta54;2173439 said:
Me, a bully:laugh2: ..... Dude this is a football board, there's no bullies here. Don't be so thin skinned and sensitive. Relax!!!!
I would still like to know what you did.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2173440 said:
Actually, that's really not far from the truth. You've made it your battlecry on this forum to point out to Amendola supporters that he sucks...despite evidence to the contrary. Then you say you want him. It's a cop out.

At the risk of calling you a liar, that's wrong. I never once said he sucks- ever.

Do you always just make this stuff up as you go along?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Countem5;2173443 said:
I really, really hope the Dallas Stars win the Stanley Cup but don't think they have the talent to do so.

I really, really hope the Rangers win the World Series but don't think they will.

I really, really hope Danny makes the team but am afraid he won't.

See?

I really, really understand....but I don't believe you.

See?