Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way.. someone will pay Dak insane money if he gets to FA. 1/3 of the league is desperate for a QB. We (or the braintrust) should just know better about the particular player by now. Todd France is loving the idea that Dak gets to FA.
I will be proven once again correct.
Only in Dallas is Dak considered a franchise QB.
Patience you will remember my words.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL...........Wait just wait until he hits the FA market and what offers are out there for him?
Unless they cloned Jerry Jones gonna be a rough ride for Mr. Fraudo!!!
Some fool will pay him.

Because too many old fools subscribe that stupid “it’s how the market works” nonsense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not at all. I just want the Cowboys to compete for championships. No long-term loyalty to Dak even if I don't mind him as a player.

My issue is that the same brain trust who brought this team three decades of ineptitude will be the same yahoos to pick the next quarterback.
We’re not going to compete with Dak.

So would you rather stick with the known loser or try your hand at the unknown?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt he'll find a contract as generous as he received in Dallas, but he will absolutely get paid.

Don't forget, there was a team who hired Jason Garrett to be their OC after showing he had no clue how to run an offense for a decade.

Teams still think Kellen Moore is a thing.

Someone will pay him, but his agent won't have the cake walk he has with Stephen on the other side of the table.
Once he's gone the KING IS NAKED will be in play even if he finds a new sucker GM to give him another bag.
He won't last long in the NFL after the Cowboys at best I give him maybe 2-3 years and not all of them as a starter.

visionary

Reaction score
Sorry just don't buy into the goodie PR BS of his as when it gets hot he has shown his true colors.

Dez: Do I have to throw the Ball at his facemask?
Coop: GONE..............Right, Kirk?
Ref Niners game: Threw the refs under the bus after he laid another playoff egg.
PANAMA: Have you ever taken a beating like that? There is a reason he did...........

He's an imposter who tries to compensate his lack of football skills with great PR.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How is this relevant to my post?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure he will and that noise you hear from the chimney is Santa coming down with your presents!!!!
This team refuses to play for this imposter haven't you figured that out yet?
Doesn't matter what the team DOESN"T do, because 2 things- In the end, these guys will still come out and defend him PLAYERS especially (look at Micah), and the Owners still act as if he's the greatest thing ever, like he hasn't been in the league all these years and acts like a 2nd year starter

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think we have a large enough sample to predict easier that Dak will NOT have a Super Bowl season. It would just be a dream to think he can get to a Super Bowl. It's not happening. 2024 will be a wasted year where the team has to get financially straight. Dak's contract is a ridiculous ball and chain. Rip the band aid off. No extensions!
yes please tell @PAPPYDOG i was being sarcastic, i'm saying he's going to make it hard on poor jerry who will see dak have a season like he just had, and it will make him emotional and want to keep him here for a long time!! Time to let him go

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think the FO should make Dak play out his contract…why extend him when it’s clear he is unable to play at a high level when the light is brightest. This also gives the Jones’ boys another year to come up with a succession plan: whether it is with TL or some other QB…at the very least make Dak compete for his job; thus far he has never had to, the job fell in his lap due to Romo’s injury so he never really earned it. While he played well that was a function of having a great team: a top o-line, a RB in his prime and a HOF tight end. Dak makes his rep feasting off of inferior teams. I’m interested to see how he plays with a more difficult schedule for winning their division.
What is another year going to do after the last 28?

khiladi

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, Dak is desperate to stay in Dallas. He knows he has a really good gig going so it will be difficult for this front office to get rid of this sorry bum.
For real, dude has zero leverage if Jerry wants to play hard ball. Not really sure how he got the other contract, unless Jason Garrett gave Dak the pictures that allowed him to coach for over 10 years..

khiladi

Reaction score
38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

RFABR

Reaction score
Dak/Dak's camp playing hardball just make things easier, even for incompetent ones like the Joneses.

Chasing6

Reaction score
For real, dude has zero leverage if Jerry wants to play hard ball. Not really sure how he got the other contract, unless Jason Garrett gave Dak the pictures that allowed him to coach for over 10 years..
If people are paying attention GM Jeruh offered top 5 QB extension. So far Dak and his agent have turned it down.

Does that sound like GM Jeruh playing hard ball or Dak and his Agent playing hard ball?

Does that sound like a desperate Dak?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak/Dak's camp playing hardball just make things easier, even for incompetent ones like the Joneses.
yeah right, and at the last minute they get fleeced and end up caving into dak!