Video: Great take by Colin Cowherd

Nav22

Reaction score
What were his stats for the first 3 quarters? Because the way the defense was playing it should have been a blowout.
How’d the defense play in the 4th quarter?

Team sport.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Colin is literally the worst piece of crap on air. Not even saying it because I disagree with him. Its because he flip flops more than anyone. He's embarrassing.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Maybe right about the salary but if Dak is average... he’s the most clutch average QB to play in NFL.

GoJacks

Reaction score
How’d the defense play in the 4th quarter?

Team sport.
Pretty well considering the situations the QB put them in the entire game. In the end you can't deny the fact Prescott's play prevented that game from being a walk away blowout.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Pretty well considering the situations the QB put them in the entire game. In the end you can't deny the fact Prescott's play prevented that game from being a walk away blowout.
Kinda reminds me of Romo. We’d get behind because of early turnovers and he’d have to bring us back in 4th qtr.

erod

Reaction score
Yeah- I seem to remember it was the Defense and officiating more than Dak that thwarted momentum in this particular contest.

Particularly in the 1st half.Dallas was driving for a TD when called for the substitution penalty that the official grinned to the whole world out of nowhere.

A few Rodgers moments later, and we were in a hole.
Excuse me if I try to erase that game from my mind. Grrrrrr.

Let's change that this year.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Colin is literally the worst piece of crap on air. Not even saying it because I disagree with him. Its because he flip flops more than anyone. He's embarrassing.
I’m not sure why fans listen to these National personalities about the Cowboys? It’s sheer entertainment for their shows.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you want Cowboys insight get online listen to local radio shows and read local papers.

pansophy

Reaction score
Romo haD that same line with a better running back, or a running back that put up record breaking stats, we still couldn't get out of the 1st round of the play offs, and that guy was PAID!!!
and what did the defense look like that year?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
and what did the defense look like that year?
What did New Orleans defense look like when he won the Super Bowl? I believe it was 28th. What did Eli Manning's defense rank when he won the title? I believe it was 23 or something like that, so that excuse doesn't fly with me.

Nav22

Reaction score
What if the D faltered early while Dak played well early... then the D finished strong while Dak faltered late?

Would you prefer that? Or will you stick with the clutch QB who makes plays in closing time?

The D wasn’t great for the entire game and neither was Dak. But as usual, Dak made plays down the stretch to win.

30-15 as a starter.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cowherd underestimates Dak’s play on the field. And as good as the RB and the defense has been, the protection this year has been poor. We’ve seen what having Cooper has done for Dak’s numbers. Another legitimate weapon in the passing game would probably kick things up another notch.

I do agree that Dak’s the kind of guy who might be self aware enough to take a reasonable deal on his extension.
I listened to Cowherd today. Nobody talks about our putrid offensive line. The Eagles dont have Zeke or Cooper but their line is healthy and they have weapons. If Wentz is as good as everyone thinks he is. They should have beaten us.

GoJacks

Reaction score
What if the D faltered early while Dak played well early... then the D finished strong while Dak faltered late?

Would you prefer that? Or will you stick with the clutch QB who makes plays in closing time?

The D wasn’t great for the entire game and neither was Dak. But as usual, Dak made plays down the stretch to win.

30-15 as a starter.
The lengths you guys will go....

GoJacks

Reaction score
I know, right? Who uses stats and W/L record to judge a QB???

It’s all about draft status. Tom Brady SUCKS!
It's not about draft status. It's about play. The game should have been over at half time.

ESisback

Reaction score
So, you’d give up hundreds of millions for a better opportunity to win? Lol

I might be called “weird” or “full of poopy”, but I don’t care! A couple million, and I’m happy. How much does one person need? A couple mill would keep me and mine quite nicely. After that, it’s all about happiness, living in the moment, enjoying your occupation and your existence, having a good time, etc. Playing on a losing team would take a lot of fun out of it. Knowing you have an honorable legacy is something to value, something to be proud of.

ESisback

Reaction score

I noticed that too. He’ll have Dallas in his top ten, praising their D, the running game, Cooper, etc., then a day or two later, do a segment how their team will not be a contender because of one player or another.