Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If the money has gotten to the point we are back in it and in the lead, then Hardy isnt getting lots of guaranteed money. He's gonna get offered " Bet on yourself " contracts.

No one knows how to make those contracts affordable for the club and enticing to the player like Jones

Back in it? What did I miss?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't believe it for a second. The Bucs are not going to sign him without a visit, without a physical, and without talking to him. The only real possibility is that the Bucs told Rosenhaus early on not to sign without checking with them first as they might beat any offer and he's just using that to try and sweeten the deal.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Then again, he might want more money if the Bucs are willing to pay so he can pay off and silence the next chick.

mldardy

Reaction score
Looks like JJT is not the only one on the Murray pity party:

So, I guess Murray showing his leg to a hated divisional rival is okay? Jerry Jones at no time refused to consider bringing him back. This was a business move, not one about choosing character.

If Hardy signs for Murray money, then maybe these whiners have a point.

Except he didn't say no to Murray. Murray said no to the Cowboys. Pay attention Caplan.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Has anyone read the transcript from his fist trial about what he did? Just heard on PTI in the kitchen here that it is petty horrible. Does that upset anyone? Sorry if this was broached earlier.

Yeah, I have. I am conflicted on this signing honestly, but I knew after the Deion signing just how much Jerry thought of my opinion. :)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He hasn't even visited the bucs, no physical, but will decide to sign with them or not.
talk about some bad leverage tactics...but if he does, he does, we can't do anything about it. I don't see Cowboys bowing down and over paying on that bit of 'negotiating' tactic.

This is D.R trying to get a last ditch effort to squeeze a little more out of Dallas. Rosenhaus is one of the best at doing this

Ken

Reaction score

So, I guess Murray showing his leg to a hated divisional rival is okay? Jerry Jones at no time refused to consider bringing him back. This was a business move, not one about choosing character.

JJT is a simpleton and this is an overly simplistic viewpoint.

More like...don't overpay for a devalued position when there are a bunch of good options in the draft and sign one of the top 3 defenders at a premium position when there are few oyher options.

Good guy vs. Bad guy...lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I just can't shake the fact that Hardy is elite. Murray is not.

The human interest story behind it means nothing to me. I only care if he's eligible to play.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of this Murray is a good-guy crap.

First of all, the guy was salty as hell with the deal being offered and Dallas let him test his market value. ;Other teams clearly didn't think that much of him to even offer him the deal he thought he was worth. All we heard for awhile was Dallas and Jacksonville. The Philly move in and of itself was nothing but a head scratch and really just a shock for everybody. Nobody knows what Chip is doing. They released a proven guy in the system, McCoy, who is just as good, if not better than Murray, and got Murray paying similar money. Sorry, but if your only real competition in terms of want is Jacksonville, than your clearly not as good as you think you are.

Secondly, as it relates to personal matters, he cheated with his best friend's wife. while the latter was on a try out for the Raiders. The best friend posted the actual texts of Murray and it was all over the internet, so these reporters playing this 'good guy' angle are full of it. I'm sure they are aware of what happened just a couple months ago.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I can find no evidence that the Bucs are an active player for Hardy, yet his agent is still peddling this notion. Good Grief!

I cannot believe JJ does not know this if I do. I am begining to dislike Drew Rosenhuas.

Marinelli can call his buddy Lovie and ask what are your intentions with Hardy? :lmao:

burmafrd

Reaction score
this is all DR trying to up the price. Kind of pathetic actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.