Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1122

Reaction score
This is still disgusting. I remain totally against signing Hardy.

Maybe we can sweep up Peterson, Rice and Aaron Hernandez while we're at it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Looks innocent enough.

garyv

Reaction score
I was just reading several articles talking about the Cowboys possibility of a one year deal with
Greg Hardy with several clauses which after a productive year would allow him to test the
Free Agent Market again next year after proving himself. My question wouldn't we want to
sign Hardy for longer than one year so we don't lose him next year or could the Cowboys
simply Tag him ?

Ken

Reaction score

But you are ok with Brent being on the team?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope not.

Id like to get this guy locked up right now for 3 or 4 years at least with clauses that can get us out of the contract at anytime if there is behavioral issues.

canters

Reaction score
He might only want a 1 yr deal...have a good year in 2015 for less $$, then go to FA in 2016 and cash in?

I hope we would ask for no less than 2 yrs.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
khiladi said:
I'm getting tired of this Murray is a good-guy crap.

First of all, the guy was salty as hell with the deal being offered and Dallas let him test his market value. ;Other teams clearly didn't think that much of him to even offer him the deal he thought he was worth.

Truth is, we don't know what money was being discussed and by whom. We heard our offer was around $6 million per, not sure about guarantees though, but while Oakland and Jacksonville may not have made formal offers, we don't know what money was discussed. His reluctance to sign with a poor team very easily could have been why no offer was made.

But in the end, he signed a deal worth more than $8 million per. Doubt Philly was outbidding themselves.

Last edited:

jwitten82

Reaction score

Charges were dropped. Get over it, the supposed victim didnt care enough to show up to court.

Jeffkills

Reaction score

Why don't you focus on reading up on the Civil Rights movement or the horrendous living conditions for women in the Middle East if you're so concerned about allegations of domestic abuse.

I'm sure there's more than enough injustice floating around the news today against women to get your fill.

This is about championships.

Get on board...

erod

Reaction score
It could be a one-year with triggers that could prompt a larger deal for more money.

Keep in mind, even a one-year deal gives Dallas the opportunity to franchise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.