Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Who here wouldn't pay someone off to stay out of trouble? I would. You'd be lying if you say you wouldn't.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
This just a few minutes ago.

I hate to jinx it but its looking pretty good!

Agent: DE Greg Hardy will pick Cowboys or Bucs on Wednesday
by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com

(9:13 am ET)The agent for free agent defensive end Greg Hardy, Drew Rosenhaus, told Pro Football Talk that his client will choose between the Cowboys and Buccaneers on Wednesday. Hardy was taking a physical with the Cowboys on Wednesday morning and had yet to visit the Bucs.
Hardy, 26, spent all but one game last season on the commissioner's exempt list and is expected to face an NFL suspension for a domestic violence case last year. He had back-to-back double-digit sack seasons for Carolina in 2012-13.

Hardy made the Pro Bowl and was a second-team All-Pro in 2013.

hendog

Reaction score
I wonder what time he is to arrive for the physical? Let's get this party started!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have no way of knowing who is really in the mix. Just because the Bucs come out publicly and say they have no visit set up doesn't mean they aren't having extensive conversations with Rosenhaus.

Who knows? The longer it goes on, the more the Cowboys risk losing a true impact defender.

khiladi

Reaction score
If I were working in a field where I had a short shelf life, I would want the sleaziest agent I could find, the Saul Goodman of the agent world.

But Saul had a heart in the end. I'm not sure I could say that about Drew... :)

cowboys1981

Reaction score
He has more incentive staying with us than playing for a team that'll probably bottom out early in the season. This guy can push us to another level on defense and if he does we'll see a deep playoff run which will increase his value next offseason.

esloan

Reaction score
Who here wouldn't pay someone off to stay out of trouble? I would. You'd be lying if you say you wouldn't.

I probably would. But, then again, I wouldn't be in a position to get in that kind of trouble to begin with.

khiladi

Reaction score
If he signs with the Bucs, then he's overrated anyways.

Thats gonna be my angle

I can't work that, because I already started slightly celebrating on Facebook that he was about to be signed... If he's not, I'm going to be roasted big time..

CCBoy

Reaction score
I hardly think that this is in the neighborhood of Friday the 13th.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If the Cowboys want him they won't let him leave without being signed. If they don't sign him then they don't and Dallas needs to lock down a bit in the draft. I could see that guy being Odighizuwa.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

I haven't read the full story yet, but Charles Haley comes to mind. Not necessarily a bad thing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's taking his physical this morning with the Cowboys.

I can't see him not being a Cowboy at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.