Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I am looking for an afternoon press conference. He is a needed piece for this group of Cowboys. He will learn 'True Blue.'

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
How could he possibly want to sign with the Bucs? I know Lovie is a really good man, and then there's Frasier, but cmon, it's the Dallas freakin Cowboys.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He hasn't even visited the bucs, no physical, but will decide to sign with them or not.
talk about some bad leverage tactics...but if he does, he does, we can't do anything about it. I don't see Cowboys bowing down and over paying on that bit of 'negotiating' tactic.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

Playing an emotional, full contact sport I can see where any player needs to get themselves into " another state of mind". Kraken or otherwise we need more of a dominating presence on our D , and to me he fits the bill

Welcome Greg. Hope you are wearing Silver & Blue by the end of the day.

One thing for sure you may be memorialized for longest thread on Cowboys Zone.....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like the vibe this morning. You guys are coming up small. It's like everybody's distracted by the Casey Kreiter news.

Bigdog

Reaction score
We are already on the 8th page and it is the only 6:30 am on the West coast. I can only imagine when he signs how many pages it will. The awaiting is excruciating.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is Rosenhaus being Rosenhaus. Lie about other teams' interest to drive up the price. The Bucs aren't close to signing Hardy at all.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
How could he possibly want to sign with the Bucs? I know Lovie is a really good man, and then there's Frasier, but cmon, it's the Dallas freakin Cowboys.

It would be more $$$ - plus less spotlight on him from a national perspective.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I really think Greg Hardy doesn't even know who he really is. This guy is going to be a handful for this organization to handle.

It'll very possibly present a challenge but Dallas has long been equipped to manage such delicate situations reasonably well. Here's hoping the precautions they take in rehabilitation and anger management are effective. Assuming he's signed to a contract, of course.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Looks like JJT is not the only one on the Murray pity party:

So, I guess Murray showing his leg to a hated divisional rival is okay? Jerry Jones at no time refused to consider bringing him back. This was a business move, not one about choosing character.

If Hardy signs for Murray money, then maybe these whiners have a point.

esloan

Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread (there are enough about Hardy to begin with!) but I have a question:

How do you think having Hardy will help Lawrence? How many sacks do you predict he would have with Hardy? How many without?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Nnamdi took less money to play with the Eagles, what are you saying?

I am saying (and I was not in favor of signing him), when it looked like we signed him, Eagles swooped in and got him. All I am saying is don't be shocked if he does not sign here.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Has anyone read the transcript from his fist trial about what he did? Just heard on PTI in the kitchen here that it is petty horrible. Does that upset anyone? Sorry if this was broached earlier.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the money has gotten to the point we are back in it and in the lead, then Hardy isnt getting lots of guaranteed money. He's gonna get offered " Bet on yourself " contracts.

No one knows how to make those contracts affordable for the club and enticing to the player like Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.