Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I can't see them wasting their time on 1 year.

Especially if he's going to get suspended for a few games. It just really wouldn't be worth it I wouldn't think.

I guess we will see cause it's no sure thing yet that they'll even get him signed.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Why does everything with this team have to be such a fiasco? If he is signing, get it done. If not, lets hit that bargain bin. I want Hardy, but I wont rue the day if we don't sign him.

More than that though, I really wish people would move on from Murray. It's over. He made his decision. Hardy and Murray have nothing to do with each other.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I see it as highly unlikely that it would take this long to iron out a 1 year contract, I think the time has been spent structuring a long term contract with toll gates.

khiladi

Reaction score
Charges were dropped. Get over it, the supposed victim didnt care enough to show up to court.

No! We must care about the alleged injustice of the victim, more than the victim does... on't you know, we are living in the world of social media, where our own irrelevancy to an issue must be given greater play than the people actually involved..

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I would hope if Dallas is going to sign him. That they go all in and sign him long term. He's young and a big talent. Makes no sense in just trying to sign him for 1yr

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Why does everything with this team have to be such a fiasco? If he is signing, get it done. If not, lets hit that bargain bin. I want Hardy, but I wont rue the day if we don't sign him.

More than that though, I really wish people would move on from Murray. It's over. He made his decision. Hardy and Murray have nothing to do with each other.

I don't think it's a fiasco, we're just impatient. Things are moving along by all accounts.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
and the sticky saying POST IN DAY 2 thread falls on deaf fingers...

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
This is still disgusting. I remain totally against signing Hardy.

Maybe we can sweep up Peterson, Rice and Aaron Hernandez while we're at it.

When he's crushing QBs next year I bet you won't be so righteous.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The only way I see this as a possibility is if it is structured like Melton's deal, where it dramatically escalates after the first year, but it's a team option.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No! We must care about the alleged injustice of the victim, more than the victim does... on't you know, we are living in the world of social media, where our own irrelevancy to an issue must be given greater play than the people actually involved..

Everyone look at me and my impeccable moral code.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
This is still disgusting. I remain totally against signing Hardy.

Maybe we can sweep up Peterson, Rice and Aaron Hernandez while we're at it.

Who cares what they do off the field? I want to see my team WIN. I don't watch football bc I like the players or I think they are good people. I watch bc I love football and I love the Dallas Cowboys. This is about winning games. It's not boy scouts. People act like this is a new problem for the NFL. Nope, it's been happening for a long time it's just now getting attention. Terell Suggs has 2 domestic violence incidences but nobody brings it up bc it happened before the ray rice **** storm. The only thing fans should care about is if he can help the team win. This isn't about taking a stand against violence. That's not the cowboys job.

Status
Not open for further replies.