Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok move on from the Guilty/not guilty moral code arguments.

This is about whether he will sign or not.

There have been other threads about the other topic and there will be more threads about that down the road if he signs.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
This thread is already beautiful. Looking forward to spending my entire day in it.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
It's always funny how people pretend like it's that easy.

Carolina clearly found it difficult to sign the guy when his value wasn't tainted by an assault charge.

But suddenly it's easy to lock him down now? Why he is even more motivated to rehab his image before signing long term?

People act like player agents are morons and will sign anything.

No, not anything.

Dude needs to get PAID and Stephen needs to recognize when he's got a gator by the tail p, rather than being Mr. Conservative all the time.

Remember if Stephen had his way, we'd have never signed Primetime and picked up our 5th Lombardi.. Sometime you gotta push your chips to the middle like you've actually got a pair of balls...

khiladi

Reaction score
there's a link at the bottom that shows him saying he jumped to conclusions and was wrong and then hugged up in bed (DO NOT CLICK AT WORK). So at the very least Murray was not involved, but it seems she was not cheating with anyone.

Again, do you really buy that? He showed a picture of her phone with texts that are clear as day in December. He even points out the area code to single out Murray. So was he denying an affair or denying it was Murray when 'making up'?

And then he decides to make up after filing for divorce, but then in January two or three weeks after the whole episode, he ends up assaulting his wife by going into 'her house'. So what do you believe?

Reaction score
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

very interesting stuff right there.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Why? I'm not against taking guys who do small things. People, especially young ones, make mistakes. That's not what this is. And someone has to provide the moral compass on this board, since the possibility of the Super Bowl seems to have caused everyone here to lose theirs.

Because you're coming off as extremely annoying.

There are plenty of starving children in Africa. Let your moral compass guide you there.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I'll take the under on 3pm Central Time. In fact, my gut tells me it'll be done by noon.

My guess on the contract is 2 years, with an option to keep him up to 4 based on him keeping his nose clean.

2 years, 30 million, 12 guaranteed. Based on incentives, he can earn up to 64 million over 4 years.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Again, do you really buy that? He showed a picture of her phone with texts that are clear as day in December. He even points out the area code to single out Murray.
And then he decides to make up immediately afterwards, but then in January two or three weeks after the whole episode, he ends up assaulting his wife.

So what do you believe? That he was really over the issue?

For starters, is Demarco Murray the only person in the world with a 702 area code? No. Second, if you are bipolar, which these guy seems to be, you could easily grab a phone, change a name in the contacts to make some **** up. I don't know why crazy or stupid people do crazy or stupid things, but the better question is, why is Brennan Clay a credible source for you?

dallasdave

Reaction score
No, not anything.

Dude needs to get PAID and Stephen needs to recognize when he's got a gator by the tail p, rather than being Mr. Conservative all the time.

Remember if Stephen had his way, we'd have never signed Primetime and picked up our 5th Lombardi.. Sometime you gotta push your chips to the middle like you've actually got a pair of balls...
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.