Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I wonder if the players will ever have enough of BSPN as a whole and quit talking to them.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The media is just saying a one year deal because that's what Dallas did last year with Melton.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I hope he isn't the kind of guy to "get paid", then slack off. Professionally and in his personal life.

coogrfan

Reaction score
He even says "allegedly" in the article. So he's crucifying a guy for something that allegedly happened, where the charges were dismissed (no matter the reason).

JJT pointed out the fact that if Hardy was a JAG it's unlikely that any team would give him a second thought. Which part of that isn't true?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No, not anything.

Dude needs to get PAID and Stephen needs to recognize when he's got a gator by the tail p, rather than being Mr. Conservative all the time.

Remember if Stephen had his way, we'd have never signed Primetime and picked up our 5th Lombardi.. Sometime you gotta push your chips to the middle like you've actually got a pair of balls...

You have no idea whether Stephen would have signed Deion. Literally just making things up.

daveferr33

Reaction score
But is he the pass rusher we deserve?

200_s.gif

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
You have no idea whether Stephen would have signed Deion. Literally just making things up.

I commented on JJT article, if he applied his,logic to himself then he,would never write,again for,the bs he posts. Either way IF Hardy made that mistake he should get a,second chance, but no third chance for him

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I plan to take a nice 2 hour nap starting at noon today, to wake up to Hardy with the boys news.

Last time I took a nap, Murray signed with Philly. Not sure if this is a good idea or not.

cej757

Reaction score

Jerry said Stephen almost wanted to fight him over signing Deion. Stephen thought Jerry paid him too much and he probably wouldn't have signed Deion.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
very interesting stuff right there.

He sounds like a Charles Haley type of player. I think our locker room could benefit from having more intensity and 'bull headedness" on the defensive side of the ball. He's a 26 year old, ego driven, testosterone -filled, high motor DE in the NFL. A second chance is warranted-- but Dallas will need to walk a very fine line with him and I hope Hardy can show some humility-- acknowledge his past mistakes-- and take advantage of this opportunity b/c if he can't-- it will probably be his last contract in the NFL.

When Dallas signs him-- this will become the most scrutinized off season move bar none. All sides need to be ready to weather the storm and answer tough questions ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.