Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Yall need to post faster.

Insert controversial topic here. Insert biased, vague supporting evidence here. Insert unwillingness to budge on moral stance here. Insert criticism of opposing sides' mothers here.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
JJT pointed out the fact that if Hardy was a JAG it's unlikely that any team would give him a second thought. Which part of that isn't true?

That is true, for sure. A team will have to deal with PR issues if they sign Hardy. Nobody would do that for a mediocre player. Why would they? There are JAG's all over the place who don't have any legal issues.

The team is interested because he's talented. I don't think anyone would argue that point.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Oh, well excuse me then. Did you cheer for the 90s Cowboys? They took your moral compass, did cocaine off it, and then won 3 Super Bowls.

Jimmy Johnson would have taken Charles Manson out of chains on Sunday if he would have helped Dallas win Super Bowls !!!!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Just win the big one Baby ! Cowboy fans just want another Super Bowl win and we want it now!

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
I was just reading several articles talking about the Cowboys possibility of a one year deal with
Greg Hardy with several clauses which after a productive year would allow him to test the
Free Agent Market again next year after proving himself. My question wouldn't we want to
sign Hardy for longer than one year so we don't lose him next year or could the Cowboys
simply Tag him ?

So basically, we would be paying for his services for 12 games minus playoffs and if he only gets a 4 game suspension. He and his agent thinks he has a huge market right now....

khiladi

Reaction score
For starters, is Demarco Murray the only person in the world with a 702 area code? No. Second, if you are bipolar, which these guy seems to be, you could easily grab a phone, change a name in the contacts to make some **** up. I don't know why crazy or stupid people do crazy or stupid things, but the better question is, why is Brennan Clay a credible source for you?

Apologies, I just saw some articles it when it first happened. My point is only, the fact that he got back together with her is not a 'proof' of a mis-understanding, especially in light of the fact of what happened in January. It also makes no sense in the context of the actual tweets and Brennan's claim that he had multiple graphic pictures and texts of the two. How do you call out graphic pictures and texts and then say you are confused about the situation?

He's either, as you say bi-polar or something clearly went on.

As far as the story, Is Murray a close friend of Clay? That seems to be undisputed. If texts were actually on there, it's not like he can call back the number she just text-ed to know who it is.

All I know is Murray suddenly became quiet and so did his wife, and he didn't show up to practice due to 'illness' during the heat. And there was plenty of 'circumstantial' evidence that Murray was involved as the article indicates.

http://********.com/did-brennan-clay-finally-get-his-revenge-on-demarco-sp-1675413599.

Again, Dead spin, take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Fixed. And you're right, it's not exactly shocking.

Nor is it particularly troubling. More talented players are worth giving a second chance -- or, in other words, taking a risk on -- because that risk is more likely to be rewarded. What's the problem that JJT (and you) are trying to identify?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If those quotes by her were all accurate and her account of the incident it seemed out there because of how oddly it was worded.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Don't care about social media, sign Hardy and win the Super Bowl this year. Just do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.